• dmax
  • Veteran
I couldn't care less
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dmax:
I couldn't care less

OK bye
So.... Eight Teams with Bad names and crappy logos. 2 of the Teams are in Texas.

Guardians? As in "of the Galaxy"? Roughnecks?

Ouch
We shall see how this goes. Apparently they have a decent T.V. and funding in place.
plus Vince is in good with the Saudi princes.

Fly them bois down here for once.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Debryune:
Damn logos look like MS clip art from the 90s.

lol

pretty sure the NY logo is one of the monsters from DOOM
Originally posted by dmax:
I couldn't care less

I could care less.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Aug 22, 2019 at 5:40 PM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by SoCold:

lol

It looks like a lion mated with a sphinx then a 2nd grader drew a picture of the offspring. Let's go Guardians!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SoCold:

lol

It looks like a lion mated with a sphinx then a 2nd grader drew a picture of the offspring. Let's go Guardians!

lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal9er42:
So.... Eight Teams with Bad names and crappy logos. 2 of the Teams are in Texas.

Ouch

I mean you are a fan of a team with a bad name, i mean 49ers... if you asked 100 people what that means they would have no idea.... and crappy logo

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by socal9er42:

Ouch

I mean you are a fan of a team with a bad name, i mean 49ers... if you asked 100 people what that means they would have no idea.... and crappy logo

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
that wasn't even the 49ers original logo

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Last time Vince did this the Football was unwatchable. How is that going to change this time?
Originally posted by MuggD:
Last time Vince did this the Football was unwatchable. How is that going to change this time?

Oliver Luck for one, he's overseeing it and knows the sport very well. Beforehand, Vince surrounded himself with "yes men" and thought he had to give football "attitude" since WWE was so successful with the Attitude Era. He was small minded and didn't grasp what needed to be done to make his league popular. Vince hasn't been as heavy handed with the XFL this time around and has surprisingly focused more on the WWE and getting it to be more appealing to audiences prior to Smackdown's move to FOX. Another thing is time. Before hand, him and NBC kinda rushed the formation of the league and it wasn't ready to be what it needed to be. This time around they've had two years to get things all together and seemingly it seems to be a far smarter route as we've seen how badly rushing the league to creation was for the AAF earlier this year.

I'm not saying its gonna be successful but it does seem be doing things in a better way. I'm not sure how his seemingly Pro-Trump take on the league will be for a lot of fans though.
Originally posted by MuggD:

I really think that the 2000 version of the xfl would work better today. He wants this xfl to be even more choir boyish than the nfl. And thats one of the things thats been driving some fans away. the nba benefitted from allowing players to have personality.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Aug 24, 2019 at 8:34 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone