• HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Janitor:
DC Defenders 3-0 baby

DC Defenders 4-0
DC Defenders 3-0 baby

DC Defenders 4-0

went to that game, not very impressive football to be honest. 90% of the plays were 5 yard passes and shotgun runs.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
DC Defenders 3-0 baby

DC Defenders 4-0

went to that game, not very impressive football to be honest. 90% of the plays were 5 yard passes and shotgun runs.

I don't remember the game that way at all, and the highlights don't seem to back you up. DC vs Vipers just this past sunday, right?

Perez was 23/32 for 283 with an average of 8.8
Ta'amu was 14/19 for 177 avg 9.3

I don't mind the QB runs, DC is built around a good run game and it sets up Ta'amu. Basically what the Niners would like to do with Lance. Some really exciting plays I thought, and the mini-viper comeback kept the game interesting.
DC Defenders 3-0 baby

DC Defenders 4-0

I don't remember the game that way at all, and the highlights don't seem to back you up. DC vs Vipers just this past sunday, right?

I don't mind the QB runs, DC is built around a good run game and it sets up Ta'amu. Basically what the Niners would like to do with Lance. Some really exciting plays I thought, and the mini-viper comeback kept the game interesting.

a 5 yard throw that ends up for 8-9 yards isn't exciting football man. Was a super nice stadium, Audi Field. Not my cup of tea
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
DC Defenders 3-0 baby

DC Defenders 4-0

a 5 yard throw that ends up for 8-9 yards isn't exciting football man. Was a super nice stadium, Audi Field. Not my cup of tea

I legit don't know what game you went and saw because it wasn't the one where the vipers threw past the first down marker most of the game lol
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
DC Defenders 3-0 baby

DC Defenders 4-0

5-0!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
6-0, couple more to clinch the playoff spot
  • jrg
  • Veteran
sT. lOuIs cAnT sUpPoRt a fOoTbAaL tEaM

has like 3x the attendance of any other team lol

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
First loss for DC, defense played turrible
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Playoff bound
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO RENEGADES!

Happy to have a local team to root for here.

Gonna be real interesting how DC vs ARLINGTON goes. Since it's in Texas, I have to imagine it'll be a lot like a home game for Arlington.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO RENEGADES!

Happy to have a local team to root for here.

Gonna be real interesting how DC vs ARLINGTON goes. Since it's in Texas, I have to imagine it'll be a lot like a home game for Arlington.

Crazy that the Renegades pulled off that upset. DC looked a little rough in their game, but the Defense has been stellar. Should be a fun watch.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Defenders pulled a Denver in the championship lol
Share 49ersWebzone