There are 207 users in the forums

🏈 XFL Football Thread 🏈

• Jcool
  • Veteran

[ Edited by Jcool on Oct 11, 2019 at 8:15 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I just hope it lasts, and the football is good, I love football so I'll watch.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I just hope it lasts, and the football is good, I love football so I'll watch.

I love football so I refuse to watch an inferior product
  • Garce
  • Veteran
If they were smart. they would take on College football, not the NFL. Start offering contracts to 18 year olds.
Connor cook lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Good god this s**t is going to be horrendous Connor Cook is the headlining name from the list.
Idiot McMahon should back out right now.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garce:
If they were smart. they would take on College football, not the NFL. Start offering contracts to 18 year olds.

The XFL doesn't have an age limit like the NFL does (players may enter the draft no sooner than three seasons following the graduation of their high school class), but XFL executives also don't want to recruit players off campuses. Commissioner Oliver Luck used to be West Virginia's athletic director and worked as a vice president at the NCAA before he joined the XFL, and he has made clear that the league won't be trying to actively poach players from college rosters. But if those players run into issues that don't involve breaking the law and for some reason can't play in college, the XFL can offer another chance to play prior to the NFL Draft.

https://theathletic.com/1275936/2019/10/08/kenny-robinson-jr-xfl-nfl-draft/

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MuggD:
Good god this s**t is going to be horrendous Connor Cook is the headlining name from the list.

Yeah not sure why they didnt sign Patrick Mahomes to a contract! What a joke of a league....
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by MuggD:

Yeah not sure why they didnt sign Patrick Mahomes to a contract! What a joke of a league....

At least the AAF had some players we heard of. Jcool your name should be Jgay btw fwiw tbph.
Ex-Niners LS Holba, P Vogel, and CB Chris Davis on that list.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I'll be interested how the draft goes.

• Jcool
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone