LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

Back to Back World Champion Golden State Warriors 2017-2018

Originally posted by nothing03:
Whose gonna watch the game tonight? At 11 pm.

Bed time activitiez.
I watch the game last night. Just my quick breakdown.

Positives:
+ Bell looks good I think he is ahead of Damien Jones and Looney on the lineup.
+ Casippi his game fits really well with the team.
+ Starting 5 looks good especially Zaza lol.
+ Mcgee looks good playing hard on defense.

Negatives:
- Swaggy P looks out of shape. There are times when he still hogs the ball instead of making the extra pass.
- McCaw looks terrible last night. Few defensive plays he missed.
- Looney nuff said.
- Turnovers they still can't take care of the ball.
- Not a complete negatives but Draymond hopefully are gonna hit more 3's this year. For the past two games I haven't seen any improvement. He only shot 30% last year.

Positives:

Negatives:
- Swaggy P looks out of shape. There are times when he still hogs the ball instead of making the extra pass.
- Looney nuff said.
- Not a complete negatives but Draymond hopefully are gonna hit more 3's this year. For the past two games I haven't seen any improvement. He only shot 30% last year.

Meaningless games and one in China. I dont think anything that happened is of relevance.

All I really cared about in these games is to have no injuries and to see how Jordan Bell would play. So far so good.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Oct 5, 2017 at 4:31 PM ]
I don't think Dray is ever gonna be even a decent 3 point shooter. He'll get hot at times, but he has a slow windup and needs a lot of space to get a shot off. Other teams don't respect him at that range which is why he's always open beyond the arc.

Not his game imo. But he can definitely contribute here and there.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I don't think Dray is ever gonna be even a decent 3 point shooter. He'll get hot at times, but he has a slow windup and needs a lot of space to get a shot off. Other teams don't respect him at that range which is why he's always open beyond the arc.

I am just hoping if he could get his percentage up from last year. He was barely hanging on to the 30% mark. 2 years ago I think he shot around 35-37 I am hoping this year he could replicate that.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Positives:

Negatives:
- Looney nuff said.

Which Kerr confirmed last week. I don't know he let that happen after you get the biggest opportunity of your career.
Originally posted by Hopper:

Positives:

Negatives:
- Looney nuff said.

Which Kerr confirmed last week. I don't know he let that happen after you get the biggest opportunity of your career.

He needs to learn the warrior way.

I am just hoping if he could get his percentage up from last year. He was barely hanging on to the 30% mark. 2 years ago I think he shot around 35-37 I am hoping this year he could replicate that.

Agreed. Although it would depend on how much he worked on that in the offseason. I would tend to think he focused more on replicating his DPOY season last year. He's admitted more than once that offense on this team is more than covered. His D is what makes this team go.

He does almost everything else damn good. I feel as if 3s are just icing on the cake. He provides enough spacing and we have plenty other 3 point snipers on this team lol.

Agreed. Although it would depend on how much he worked on that in the offseason. I would tend to think he focused more on replicating his DPOY season last year. He's admitted more than once that offense on this team is more than covered. His D is what makes this team go.

It certainly makes the Dubs pretty impossible to stop when Draymond is hitting 3s. However, I seriously doubt he will ever be much more than a 35% shooter from long distance and thats fine.

Just need one or 2 of Draymond, Iggy, Casspi, and Young to be hot from 3s and the Dubs should win the game. So much fire power this year.

Originally posted by gold49digger:

He does almost everything else damn good. I feel as if 3s are just icing on the cake. He provides enough spacing and we have plenty other 3 point snipers on this team lol.

He needs to work on his touch on his drives to the basket.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

Yeah there are things he can get better at but I can't complain about his production, especially since no one would have thought he would be this good.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

100% agree on this. If he can never be a good 3 pointer he can work on some inside moves or some floaters. My main point is if Dray wants to be a top 10 player on the league gotta work on his offensive skills as well. Similar to Kawhi.
There is no doubt in my mind that Jordan Bell is going to contribute this year. He wont get tons of minutes but he will be a key player in many games.

Damian Jones and Kevan Looney might as well get used to the fact that they are going to be in Santa Cruz the entire season except when there are injuries. Neither have anywhere close to the potential as Bell.
Heard steph went off .. bout to watch this on the dvr
Share 49ersWebzone