LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

Back to Back World Champion Golden State Warriors 2017-2018

Steph definitely spent some time lifting last couple of offseasons. Put on a couple of pounds preparing to get roughed up like MJ did back in the day.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Sep 29, 2017 at 7:44 PM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
pin this mutha f**ker

I asked both Axe and SofaKing to do that. I'm sure they will soon.
Too bad Steph isn't more athletic
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Steph definitely spent some time lifting last couple of offseasons. Put on a couple of pounds preparing to get roughed up like MJ did back in the day.

He looked swole up at media day.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

He looked swole up at media day.

Hope all that extra muscle doesn't slow him down too much! I think it's good that he put on a few extra pounds of cushion. He's got to protect himself if the refs aren't going to.
Omri Casspi will not play against the Nuggets on Saturday.

He won't be out there because it's Yom Kippur, so the Warriors will go with the rest of their roster to fill the wing minutes. Coach Steve Kerr said everyone else on the roster is expected to play, so don't expect many players to see over 20 minutes

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/NBA/1607
Excited to see Bell, Jones and Looney play.

Hoping one of the 3 can show some improvement to the point of getting some minutes every game.
Nice of the dubs to surprirse green and bring in ben Wallace, dreymond's idol, to present the dmvp award.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Nice of the dubs to surprirse green and bring in ben Wallace, dreymond's idol, to present the dmvp award.

Yes it was. Also nice to watch a good team compared to our baseball and football teams.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Excited to see Bell, Jones and Looney play.

Hoping one of the 3 can show some improvement to the point of getting some minutes every game.

The only one of the 3 that will contribute this year IMO is Bell. Looney and Jones will likely be the two not active for games and play most of their minutes in Santa Cruz.
Hyped! We're back!
Dray got his dpoy trophy from ben wallace.. pretty cool

I wanna see swaggy get in there
Young is going to be huge for the Dubs off the bench. Finally have an excellent 3 pt shooter off the bench
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Young is going to be huge for the Dubs off the bench. Finally have an excellent 3 pt shooter off the bench

Casspi isn't too bad either
Share 49ersWebzone