LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Poll: 2017 NBA FINALS MVP

Poll: 2017 NBA FINALS MVP

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on May 25, 2017 at 7:36 PM ]
I want it to be Curry, but it's probably going to be either Durant or LeBron depending on who wins.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Zaza
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I want it to be Curry, but it's probably going to be either Durant or LeBron depending on who wins.

This.
Durant, no question. Hes going to take over this series. Hes the only star on the floor without a title. Plus hes going to finish sticking it to all the haters.
KD will get it. He's the second best player on earth, on this roster. He'll have opportunities galore, and he knows if he doesn't win this chip it'll be disastorours for his legacy (for now anyways)
Originally posted by 4ML:
Zaza

This, after he takes out Lebron and Kyrie
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

This.

Yup
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I'd take those Klay odds.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Bron

Most likely KD or Draymond. KD usually has great scoring games vs LeBron, he just typically always lost. CLE's defense has been atrocious this year and they have gotten away with their defensive schemes because their opponents weren't deadly from deep. GS is and KD has a point to prove
Going with a hunch and say Curry. 2 time MVP but he has been overshadowed in the playoffs finals. Maybe this will be the year he shines.
Kd.. kinda seems to fit the narrative.. it's his time now
[ Edited by bayarealuv on May 30, 2017 at 12:00 PM ]
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Kd.. kinda seems to fit the narrative.. it's his time now

So far so good
Kevin came out of the blocks flying.
Share 49ersWebzone