LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

***NBA PLAYOFFS 2016-2017 Thread***

Originally posted by MuggD:
Fizdale went HAM on the officials in the post game. Thought he was gonna flip the table over lol.

eddie winslow (z-bo) looked like he wanted to choke a bish after the game too lol
kawhi the real mvp doe
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Grizzlies making it interesting, at least.

MEM has some good talent. Wonder why they can't get into top 4 seeding.

Because LA and and Utah are better.

...and Westbrook went to God Mode in regular season.

Memphis plays an old style game and their margin of error is very small. Plus, they're never fully healthy.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
kawhi the real mvp doe

I would still take him over Westbrook or Harden for my team. I know others feel differently but he is simply an amazing team player on both ends of the court.
Anyone think that the cavs are in legitimate danger of bowing out early in the playoffs? I think there is a significantly higher chance that a lebron james led team will leave the playoffs early than there was in a long time, but I think they will make it.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Anyone think that the cavs are in legitimate danger of bowing out early in the playoffs? I think there is a significantly higher chance that a lebron james led team will leave the playoffs early than there was in a long time, but I think they will make it.

I dont. The East is still hot garbage. Every year we hear how the East is much improved (mostly by Cavs fans or LeBron stans), and every year the entire conference is a joke.

The Cavs arent going to bow out early. I could maaaybe see them losing in the ECF, but I wouldnt count on it.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Grizzlies making it interesting, at least.

MEM has some good talent. Wonder why they can't get into top 4 seeding.

Because LA and Utah are better.

Bc they're in the West lol.
Warriors are that new team that I just want to see lose primarily because of Draymond. I don't know why but they are that team for me these days. Used to be the Lakers.
Celts probably one of the weakest 1 seeds I've ever seen during NBA playoffs. It's like they almost got there by default. The only reason Cavs aren't is they cared more about managing the wear and tear on LeBron and other key veteran players than getting the top seed.
Warriors are that new team that I just want to see lose primarily because of Draymond. I don't know why but they are that team for me these days. Used to be the Lakers.

If I was a Spurs fan, I would hate the Warriors too. It must get tiresome reading how Warrior fans and basically any legit NBA fan/analyst correctly discredits their boy Kawhi's DPOY awardS by saying they should have been Draymond's.

lol You want the Warriors to lose because you know it would make it possible for the Spurs to win a title. Just ;like it used to be with the Lakers.
Is a 1-seed going to actually lose the first 2 at home and maybe even get swept by the 8-seed?
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I dont. The East is still hot garbage. Every year we hear how the East is much improved (mostly by Cavs fans or LeBron stans), and every year the entire conference is a joke.

The Cavs arent going to bow out early. I could maaaybe see them losing in the ECF, but I wouldnt count on it.
The Cavs don't give a $hit if they are two seeds. They know they can beat any team in the East. Celtics are a garbage 1 seed, Toronto are known chokers, Bucks too young, the rest are beatable.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

The Cavs don't give a $hit if they are two seeds. They know they can beat any team in the East. Celtics are a garbage 1 seed, Toronto are known chokers, Bucks too young, the rest are beatable.

Um....I think you are arguing the same side I am.

The Eastern Conference continues to be a joke, year in and year out.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Is a 1-seed going to actually lose the first 2 at home and maybe even get swept by the 8-seed?

Yes and maybe. Anyone catch Dennis Scott interviewing Rondo after the game? He still thinks the first round is best of 5.
Share 49ersWebzone