Buy 49ers at Rams NFC Championship tickets →

There are 128 users in the forums

What is the Most Annoying sports "thing" (chant, ritual, song, mascot, etc.)

Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
49ers 1st down...


ya, it's fkn retarded. Has NOTHING to do with our team, mascot, etc...

uhhh, Sparta's capes are red, and our unis are also color red??!?!? duuuuuhhhhh

this
and losing 300 games the last few years
National Anthem.
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
49ers 1st down...


ya, it's fkn retarded. Has NOTHING to do with our team, mascot, etc...

uhhh, Sparta's capes are red, and our unis are also color red??!?!? duuuuuhhhhh

this
and losing 300 games the last few years

shuddap nerds.

It's a good way to shut the crowd up quickly after the first down. When we were good, before that chant, the crowd would cheer over the qb count. the home crowd that is.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
National Anthem.


I'll raise you one, any halftime show at any modern superbowl.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by KayFabe:
Originally posted by Morgan49:
This^
Couldn't get myself to find a clip of their stupid f**king "Sea....Hawk!" chant. fkn tools

Maybe I block it out at a subconscious level, I can't remember ever hearing that chant.

It is annoying as f**k. Those foos were chanting it all the way down the stadium circular stairs/exit at a game back in 2009 that I went to.

Also I hate the stoopid aroo aroo arooo 1st down chant that started at Levi's. We're not effin Spartans. We're 49ers.

That started 5+ years ago when still at candlestick.
That stupid green bay song. I'm scarred from listening to it so much as a kid in the late 90s. Those four wins Harbaugh got us against that team did some healing though.

[ Edited by SFTifoso on Jul 30, 2017 at 3:18 PM ]
I may be way off but i dont remember any athlete being referred to as the beard until brian Wilson and now harden is considered the beard plus his game is so pathetic
Originally posted by teylo31:
I may be way off but i dont remember any athlete being referred to as the beard until brian Wilson and now harden is considered the beard plus his game is so pathetic

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
That stupid green bay song. I'm scarred from listening to it so much as a kid in the late 90s. Those four wins Harbaugh got us against that team did some healing though.


Nah, this used to kill me back in the day.

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
That stupid green bay song. I'm scarred from listening to it so much as a kid in the late 90s. Those four wins Harbaugh got us against that team did some healing though.


"Bang the Drum All Day" was the Greatest Show on Turf Rams' song. Green Bay has that idiotic "GO PACK GO" song.

Prolly already in this beast of a thread , but I really........truly.............cannot stand when someone goes,''RAAAAAAIDERRRRRRSSSS
RAAAAAAAAAIDERRRRRRRRRS.......RAAAAAAAAIDERRRRRRRRRRRRS..''
especially when it's my corny ass neighbors .
STFU you cheesy ass bandwagon cooont.

''OHHHH We beat the Chargers twice a year and always play the Bills,Chargers,and Ravens.''

Wish we had that soft ass schedule when we had pro bowlers on our team.
Share 49ersWebzone