There are 235 users in the forums

College Football Thread

• Jiks
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Interesting....beat out Williams who won the job last year and is team captain? Seems odd.

But its never the QB that worries me about the Utes. You guys got another stud RB?

A couple of them(Shyne, Moss), but with the hiring of Troy Taylor at OC, we're "supposedly" going to more of a passing attack. I'll believe it when I see it though. We added Darren Carrington out of Oregon to an already good looking group of recievers, so the potential is there, but again, Whittingham is extremely conservative since he's so defensive minded. I'm not sure he can change, even though he wants and needs to.
  • Jiks
Football officially starts tomorrow boyeeeees!

Utes don't play until Thursday, but I love me some CFB regardless.
Can't wait for Thursday.

I hope our team improved in the off season!
My Longhorns play Saturday woo. Might go to the game but 11am starts kinda suck because no tailgating.
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Aug 30, 2017 at 7:24 AM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
My Longhorns play Saturday woo. Might go to the game but 11am starts kinda suck because no tailgating.

Whaaaaa?
Originally posted by Jiks:

Whaaaaa?

I like to drink and bbq but 11am starts make that a lot more difficult.
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Aug 30, 2017 at 8:06 AM ]
  • Jiks

Whaaaaa?

I kind of like the early starts sometimes. Grill up some breakfast, drink a couple of beers and be good.

But I get it, it's not the same and getting drunk at 9 am isn't ideal.

Whaaaaa?

I kind of like the early starts sometimes. Grill up some breakfast, drink a couple of beers and be good.

But I get it, it's not the same and getting drunk at 9 am isn't ideal.

Says who. If i go to a football game im tailgating and I'm drinking. That simple. Try living in Hawaii on Sunday when east coast games start at 7am. Go from the club to the bars to watch the games. Haha
Ohio State plays tomorrow night. Hook em Buckeyes
  • Jiks
IT'S MOTHER f**kING GAMEDAY!!!
[ Edited by Jiks on Aug 31, 2017 at 6:59 AM ]

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Ohio State plays tomorrow night. Hook em Buckeyes
Simmie Cobbs Jr is tearing up Ohio State with one handed catches. They can't cover him 1 on 1
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Simmie Cobbs Jr is tearing up Ohio State with one handed catches. They can't cover him 1 on 1

Lagow is balling out too. He's been under pressure all night. The one interception wasn't a bad throw - an Ohio State guy made an incredible play to get a finger on the ball or it would've been another TD.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Lagow is balling out too. He's been under pressure all night. The one interception wasn't a bad throw - an Ohio State guy made an incredible play to get a finger on the ball or it would've been another TD.

But then DEM BUCKS woke up.

It's weird, Indiana always plays OSU close (until the 3rd quarter this year).
Our QB looks better
WR are better
O line is bad
D line is meh
D backs are better

First time in 3 years I've seen our DBs read a QB eyes, so nice
Share 49ersWebzone