There are 198 users in the forums

College Football Thread 2021 - 22

Originally posted by evil:
I just read this little tidbit:

"It created messes for him, like the time Orgeron pulled up to a woman at a gas station wearing exercise attire. "Hey, you look like you work out," he said, according to multiple sources. "We could work out together." The woman informed Orgeron she was married and pregnant, to which he responded, "Why does that matter?"

That woman was the wife of a high-ranking LSU official. Word of this reached the LSU Board of Supervisors, the collection of prominent Louisiana attorneys and business owners appointed by the governor who make the most important decisions at LSU. And of course, it reached LSU athletic director Scott Woodward."
Nobody would GAF if they were still kicking ass.
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Originally posted by evil:
I just read this little tidbit:

"It created messes for him, like the time Orgeron pulled up to a woman at a gas station wearing exercise attire. "Hey, you look like you work out," he said, according to multiple sources. "We could work out together." The woman informed Orgeron she was married and pregnant, to which he responded, "Why does that matter?"

That woman was the wife of a high-ranking LSU official. Word of this reached the LSU Board of Supervisors, the collection of prominent Louisiana attorneys and business owners appointed by the governor who make the most important decisions at LSU. And of course, it reached LSU athletic director Scott Woodward."
Nobody would GAF if they were still kicking ass.

This x 1000. Saban could bang the Alabama governor's wife and daughters post it on YouTube and nothing would happen
Coach fired for refusing vaccine
Originally posted by FL9er:

WSU's coach as it's mandated for state employees.
Originally posted by FL9er:

Idiot
How does Oklahoma keep getting live from the pollsters. This team is so operated. So many close wins to trash teams and shutout 1st half against Kansas
Originally posted by teylo31:
How does Oklahoma keep getting live from the pollsters. This team is so operated. So many close wins to trash teams and shutout 1st half against Kansas

Won't have to worry about it if Kansas beats them today. That drive by Kansas was impressive.
this illinois / penn state OT game is so pathetic lol
Originally posted by teylo31:

This has been the narrative for OU for the past decade.
9 freaking OTs!

Big 10 is so pathetic
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Big 10 is so pathetic

lol it's literally the best conference this year. Ohio State is the best team right now IMO.
[ Edited by TheRambler on Oct 24, 2021 at 12:42 PM ]
Originally posted by TheRambler:
lol it's literally the best conference this year. Ohio State is the best team right now IMO.

Considering Rutgers is their best win I'm not so sure about that.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by TheRambler:

Considering Rutgers is their best win I'm not so sure about that.

Eye test. Reminds me a lot of the 2015 natty team. That year I knew we were f'n great but we had that bad loss to VT so I had to stay subdued until we made the playoff.
SATURDAY - NOON - FOR THE 114TH TIME
#6 MICHIGAN (7-0) @ #8 MICHIGAN STATE (7-0)
LFG!

Share 49ersWebzone