There are 229 users in the forums

College Football Thread

Props to Najee.

I remember I ordered Mcdonalds years ago and they had a fundraiser for him there were he briefly worked.

To infinity and beyond.
I wonder what osu fans think of Michigan playing better against Alabama last year? Any thoughts on this topic Hysterikal?
Well, I can rest easy knowing we got our revenge on Clemson.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BenSaying:
I wonder what osu fans think of Michigan playing better against Alabama last year? Any thoughts on this topic Hysterikal?

Welcome back, Wu
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by BenSaying:

Welcome back, Wu

Should go over well with his new players.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

UCLA?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Ucla?
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

The people that are paying his check have little concern for how those not like them were/are treated.

Originally posted by Geeked:

The people that are paying his check have little concern for how those not like them were/are treated.

I know. I'd just love to see every black player on the team be like, "Nah, we're out."
  • Jiks
Larry Scott's 11-year run as Pac-12 commissioner to end in June

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/30750860/sources-larry-scott-pac-12-commissioner

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jiks:
Larry Scott's 11-year run as Pac-12 commissioner to end in June

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/30750860/sources-larry-scott-pac-12-commissioner

This was so awesome to see in my newsfeed.... THANK GOD
Originally posted by Geeked:

I know. I'd just love to see every black player on the team be like, "Nah, we're out."

Wait... wait.. how long has this been the school song? Now all of a sudden it's a controversy?
[ Edited by BMoore56 on Feb 4, 2021 at 12:50 AM ]
Texas State decided not to recruit highschool players. Only brought in transfers lol

Texas State 2021 Football Commits (247sports.com)
Share 49ersWebzone