Smart!

Originally posted by Jcool:
Smart!

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Smart!

Dude, no one of significance will take that job right now. Ol Miss is staring down Lack of Institutional Control. I know all about that crap. The NCAA is going to have to hammer them with what is about to come out in the Todd McNair case. They brought SC to their knees on made up evidence. They better carry through on a punishment with actual evidence.
Originally posted by Geeked:
Dude, no one of significance will take that job right now. Ol Miss is staring down Lack of Institutional Control. I know all about that crap. The NCAA is going to have to hammer them with what is about to come out in the Todd McNair case. They brought SC to their knees on made up evidence. They better carry through on a punishment with actual evidence.

Yeah but you are forgetting that outside of CA, everybody f**king hates California. So because USC was doing well, the entire US could not wait to put he hammer down.

If the Warriors ever get accused of cheating, oh man, the s**t storm they will get.

Sosa or McGuire on steroids? meh...Wait Bonds is on Steroids?!?! WTF!!!! KiLL HIM!!!!!

Ole Miss will get a slap on the wrist.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 21, 2017 at 4:16 PM ]

With Freeze out, I don't expect the punishment to be as severe. Every one that wasn't USC hated USC and Pete Carroll, don't think Ole Miss will get hit too badly.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

With Freeze out, I don't expect the punishment to be as severe. Every one that wasn't USC hated USC and Pete Carroll, don't think Ole Miss will get hit too badly.

Ehhh, having Carroll out and Garret fired didn't help SC. And remember, Freeze resigned for whores and Nutt was fired because he's s**t at game planning.

The McNair case will publish the NCAA's justification regarding made up charges. Ol Miss and UNC... the flat out cheated. There's a big difference between accepting money to leave college early and accepting money/made up classes to attend college.
I've been watching Lsst Chance U, pretty good stuff

Man most of these players are so dumb, I feel bad for them. Even if they make it they are going to lose any money they make
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Man most of these players are so dumb, I feel bad for them. Even if they make it they are going to lose any money they make

Ya, I can't watch it. These kids are so talented but their entire world has fostered an attitude which will work against success.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Ya, I can't watch it. These kids are so talented but their entire world has fostered an attitude which will work against success.

Pretty much. Many of them are delusional or ther are the ones that think football is their ticket out of the ghetto and they have no plan B. It's sad.

So many of them don't even know how to function. No pencil/pen for a class? Lol. Or just leaving in the middle of class. The school bends over to pass them and they still struggle

I'm in season 2 and so far I kind of feel bad for the kid that punched a girl, but I still kind of feel like he hasn't really admitted he really f**ked up. He is doing the "I admit a mistake, so can we move on?"

And man that coach treats his players like crap lol
Finished Season 2 of Last Chance U.

Man, Pitt messed up signing that Kam guy. He was a team cancer (at least from what was shown in the show).

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
Clemson better win the ACC. I can't think of any team in that conference that's better than mid level. With that said, Clemson has a s load of talented players and an outstanding coach.

Edit: I forgot Florida State was there. Clemson should still seal the deal but that game will be a challenge.
[ Edited by Geeked on Aug 5, 2017 at 12:56 PM ]
Georgia Tech's leading rusher has been booted from the university.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20380577/georgia-tech-dismisses-leading-rusher-dedrick-mills-violation-athletic-department-rules?sf107571462=1
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Aug 18, 2017 at 3:15 PM ]
  • Jiks
Damn... No one curr here but Tyler Huntley beat out Troy Williams for starting QB at Utah. I'm shocked..
Originally posted by Jiks:
Damn... No one curr here but Tyler Huntley beat out Troy Williams for starting QB at Utah. I'm shocked..

Interesting....beat out Williams who won the job last year and is team captain? Seems odd.

But its never the QB that worries me about the Utes. You guys got another stud RB?
Share 49ersWebzone