Buy 49ers at Rams NFC Championship tickets →

There are 111 users in the forums

Worst franchise in sports?

Obviously the 49ers suck right now, but anyone who thinks the 49ers are worst franchise needs to understand what it feels like to never win. Almost every team would trade their success for the 5 championships the 49ers won.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by Janitor:
National Soccer team Of Micronesia....lost 46-0. Gave up 115 goals in 3 games lulz.


Youtube some of the videos, it is terrible....here is one

Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by Janitor:
National Soccer team Of Micronesia....lost 46-0. Gave up 115 goals in 3 games lulz.


Youtube some of the videos, it is terrible....here is one


Lol and I guess its called Micronesia bc ppl are small there?

Btw, really douchy of the other team to score and then pick the ball up to restart the game quickly so they can score more lol

Really?

Really?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Obviously the 49ers suck right now, but anyone who thinks the 49ers are worst franchise needs to understand what it feels like to never win. Almost every team would trade their success for the 5 championships the 49ers won.

Not only that, but the value of the franchise is top 5.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Obviously the 49ers suck right now, but anyone who thinks the 49ers are worst franchise needs to understand what it feels like to never win. Almost every team would trade their success for the 5 championships the 49ers won.

Not only that, but the value of the franchise is top 5.

That's all the York's care about
Originally posted by Janitor:
Youtube some of the videos, it is terrible....here is one

Holy crap! My son's U12 team could beat Micronesia. lol
Originally posted by valrod33:
Sacramento kings are probably the s**ttiest franchise in all of sports

I think Browns and the Sacramento Kings second. Still better than any team in your home state of Wyoming
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 53,370
Originally posted by Janitor:
National Soccer team Of Micronesia....lost 46-0. Gave up 115 goals in 3 games lulz.

Is this for real!!!!!!

  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 53,370
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Youtube some of the videos, it is terrible....here is one

Holy crap! My son's U12 team could beat Micronesia. lol

It is for real!!!!!!

timberwolves or tampa bay rays
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by valrod33:
Sacramento kings are probably the s**ttiest franchise in all of sports
Your face is the s**ttiest franchise.
49ers
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,794
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
49ers

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Obviously the 49ers suck right now, but anyone who thinks the 49ers are worst franchise needs to understand what it feels like to never win. Almost every team would trade their success for the 5 championships the 49ers won.

This sounds like a jrg post. Stop living in the past. This thread is about the current state of franchises. Yeah I'm sure the Lions fans are just glad they won a couple ships in the 50s before the SB was a thing.

But seriously Jed killed the 49ers. RIP
Share 49ersWebzone