LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

***LeBRON JAMES - The KING of G.O.A.T.S Thread***

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Imagine loving a basketball player over America.

So, criticism of American govt. policies is now equal to not loving America...how very China of you.
Lol at the thread title

James should have deferred comment for this one.
I am very surprised his PR folks let him talk on this one.
Originally posted by 4ML:

So, criticism of American govt. policies is now equal to not loving America...how very China of you.

He never should have answered questions on China/Darryl Morey, he sounded very bad. I saw on Clutchfans.net(A Rockets fan site) that not only were Chinese fans burning James's jersey's, but they've resorted to racism, calling him the N word. I'm on neither side here(LeBron or Chinese fans).

Hell i don't get China's issue, they didn't stop operations with the NBA when JJ Redick said Happy Chinese New Year to all the Chinks, yes he said that, he didn't know it was slang like we have here for Black people when someone uses the N word.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by 4ML:

He never should have answered questions on China/Darryl Morey, he sounded very bad. I saw on Clutchfans.net(A Rockets fan site) that not only were Chinese fans burning James's jersey's, but they've resorted to racism, calling him the N word. I'm on neither side here(LeBron or Chinese fans).

Hell i don't get China's issue, they didn't stop operations with the NBA when JJ Redick said Happy Chinese New Year to all the Chinks, yes he said that, he didn't know it was slang like we have here for Black people when someone uses the N word.

JJ didn't really say that though lol. He got crossed between words and it sounded like chink.
Xing James disrespecting America

Originally posted by Knowledge:
Xing James disrespecting America

Trump will deport him tomorrow.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Xing James literally coming apart on the court these days
Originally posted by jcs:

Coming apart like those hair plugs

China must have sent him some tainted GH in his latest supplement order.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Bron living rent free in Ppl's head

• jcs
  • Veteran
Xing James' new commercial touts "no more humble beginnings" as he throws his weight to support the oppressive chinese regime
Xing James' new commercial touts "no more humble beginnings" as he throws his weight to support the oppressive chinese regime

Didnt know the nba china issue is still a thing.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 11, 2020 at 9:12 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone