There are 195 users in the forums

***LeBRON JAMES - The KING of G.O.A.T.S Thread***

Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Spencer Dinwiddie could be a good for for the Lakers...

Wrong thread
[ Edited by 4ML on Jun 20, 2021 at 1:50 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by 9erReign:

LeBron beating the best basketball team in history to bring a championship to Cleveland is the most incredible athletic achievement I have ever seen in my lifetime. Well Phelps olympics might tie it. But dat track down block doe. Straight goat.

Apparently you missed SB 51.

This. Loved the part when Tom Brady started playing DB to force Falcons into 3 and outs.

At least he didn't need a key opposing player to get suspended to jumpstart the comeback.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerrySandwich:
LeBron beating the best basketball team in history to bring a championship to Cleveland is the most incredible athletic achievement I have ever seen in my lifetime. Well Phelps olympics might tie it. But dat track down block doe. Straight goat.

That was great but Dirk's achievement was better,Dirk beat the Champion-Lakers with Kobe, then OKC with Harden, Westbrook and Durant and the Heat with Lebron, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh all in the one playoffs run

Of course it was. That 2011 Mavs run was absolutely epic. They beat everybody and there was no injuries or suspensions b******t to help them.

Lmao so just ignore Kyrie averaging 24 ppg over the 7 games. And that wasnt the best team in history unless ur thinking about it from a w/l record pov. Best team in history was the Warrior team with KD that won back to back. You know the team that spanked the Cavs 8 games to 1 over the next two Finals series.
Caruso arrested in TX for pot.

loool

That's pretty cool.

LEGOAT
Share 49ersWebzone