There are 244 users in the forums

***LeBRON JAMES - The KING of G.O.A.T.S Thread***

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Part of a reason why defenses can get away with defending Curry like that is bc he's not an elite passer or decision maker. If he wasn't turnover prone - there is no way teams will defend Curry like that. I think when teams defend him like that - it highlights what a great shooter/scorer he is - but also highlights his lack of other elite traits.

Almost all of the all time great players are defended like that. You take away their most elite skill and make them best you by their secondary skills. And like most all time great players - Curry still finds a way to score.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Such a sick picture.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

GOAT JAMES
Originally posted by 4ML:

GOAT JAMES

only BREAKING NEWS to the biased and uninitiated.....
The GOAT wouldn't quit on his team and leave before the game is over.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
The GOAT wouldn't quit on his team and leave before the game is over.

This. MJ had too much heart for that.

Btw, He LeQuit on them in the 2nd QTR.

https://streamable.com/2tob15

• jcs
  • Veteran
Xing James going to soon have plenty of extra time to promote his garbage....I mean movie soon.
Originally posted by jcs:
Xing James going to soon have plenty of extra time to promote his garbage....I mean movie soon.

Where u been lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

LeBron beating the best basketball team in history to bring a championship to Cleveland is the most incredible athletic achievement I have ever seen in my lifetime. Well Phelps olympics might tie it. But dat track down block doe. Straight goat.

Originally posted by 9erReign:

LeBron beating the best basketball team in history to bring a championship to Cleveland is the most incredible athletic achievement I have ever seen in my lifetime. Well Phelps olympics might tie it. But dat track down block doe. Straight goat.

Not a huge fan of the guy, but that was pretty epic and really cool

That was great but Dirk's achievement was better,Dirk beat the Champion-Lakers with Kobe, then OKC with Harden, Westbrook and Durant and the Heat with Lebron, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh all in the one playoffs run

Apparently you missed SB 51.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Apparently you missed SB 51.

This. Loved the part when Tom Brady started playing DB to force Falcons into 3 and outs.
Spencer Dinwiddie could be a good for for the Lakers...
Share 49ersWebzone