There are 214 users in the forums

***LeBRON JAMES - The KING of G.O.A.T.S Thread***

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Taken out of context. You didnt even watch it, you had niner99 telling you what happened lol, maybe watch if first? (and big mistake getting your hot takes for him, hes the Astros deserve the championship guy, and Bonds didnt cheat, fyi).

But way to just ignore Kyrie being a salty little b***h.

And you're the "hear what you want to hear" guy.

Your reading comprehension is terrible. Even taking the time to spell it out for you, somehow you still get it wrong. I never ONCE said the Astros deserved the WS title. I said you cant strip the title away from them because you cant prove every detail of what was affected by cheating and what was not. Its too slippery of a slope. It also gives the sport a permanent black eye that will be branded permanently on the championship record. The Astros were definitely under punished, but stripping their title does more harm to the image of the game than anything.

Also, I have NEVER once said Barry Bonds didn't cheat. Stop putting words in my mouth and then using those made up words to call me dumb. I don't care if you disagree with my opinions, or even say those opinions are moronic. But get the opinions right. Make sure you understand first.

Ok
It would/will be dope if Lebron teams up with his son and wins a damn Championship.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

can like someone edit this with Survivor "Burning Heart" in the background lol... it would be soo epic.
https://lakersdaily.com/david-griffin-lebron-is-the-only-player-in-the-nba-whose-presence-alone-makes-you-a-finals-contender/

This is what elevates Lebron in GOAT discussions to me. He's the only player I've seen actually move for team to team then consistently elevate that team into championship consideration at least in the last couple eras aside from a prime Shaq O'Neal
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

They got Lola imitating DWade
Originally posted by 4ML:

They got Lola imitating DWade

ngl.. this was a pretty weak trailer
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
ngl.. this was a pretty weak trailer

I thought it looked good
I guess Dr. J ain't watching Space Jam 2. Ouch. This is mean:

Originally posted by sacniner:

LOL
Is Steph better than Lebron? I never thought so, but this season may change things... damn
Originally posted by sacniner:
Is Steph better than Lebron? I never thought so, but this season may change things... damn

lol
Share 49ersWebzone