Originally posted by 4ML:

Miss DWade passing to Bron on those oops

I remember this like it was yesterday.

His pinky is photoshopped
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

KING HENRY PAYING RESPECTS TO KING JAMES
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 13, 2020 at 2:31 PM ]
Can't believe Lebron got offended by the comment Kyrie made about KD. When he praised KD, by taking a minor shot at Lebron. Wow. That's sensitive as s**t. Most sensitive NBA superstar ever?

h/t to Niners99 on the scoop of Lebron being offended on that Kyrie comment. I didn't hear about that
Originally posted by sacniner:
Can't believe Lebron got offended by the comment Kyrie made about KD. When he praised KD, by taking a minor shot at Lebron. Wow. That's sensitive as s**t. Most sensitive NBA superstar ever?

h/t to Niners99 on the scoop of Lebron being offended on that Kyrie comment. I didn't hear about that

Taken out of context. You didnt even watch it, you had niner99 telling you what happened lol, maybe watch if first? (and big mistake getting your hot takes for him, hes the Astros deserve the championship guy, and Bonds didnt cheat, fyi).

But way to just ignore Kyrie being a salty little b***h.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Dec 13, 2020 at 3:21 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Love me some a Phil Handy. Bron ready for year 18th. Insane he's still best player in the World.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Year 18 Bron ripping thru your b***h ass sorry ass squads!

Built Different!
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Taken out of context. You didnt even watch it, you had niner99 telling you what happened lol, maybe watch if first? (and big mistake getting your hot takes for him, hes the Astros deserve the championship guy, and Bonds didnt cheat, fyi).

So 99 is wrong about it? Haven't researched it, but I don't think someone would lie about that. Seems believable
Originally posted by sacniner:

So 99 is wrong about it? Haven't researched it, but I don't think someone would lie about that. Seems believable

Not to make this all political, but this is America in a nutshell. Nobody wants to take a second to to formulate their own opinion based on their research, just read the headline or quote a guy who didn't read or watch either.

If you actually would watch the video, you would realize what he meant by it.

That doesn't really matter anyways, you are listening to Kyrie who you bashed in the past for being an idiot. But since it fits your agenda...
Not to make this all political, but this is America in a nutshell. Nobody wants to take a second to to formulate their own opinion based on their research, just read the headline or quote a guy who didn't read or watch either.

If you actually would watch the video, you would realize what he meant by it.

That doesn't really matter anyways, you are listening to Kyrie who you bashed in the past for being an idiot. But since it fits your agenda...

The first paragraph is ridiculous. This isn't federal policy big guy. It's a quote from a stupid basketball player. And I'm not sure what video you're referencing. I would assume 99 has no reason to lie about this. LBJ is a sensitive dude

LBJ being sensitive about a dumb comment has what to do with Kyrie?
[ Edited by sacniner on Dec 13, 2020 at 6:02 PM ]
Gore, I checked the Goat thread to look for a video after I asked 99 for the backstory. Didn't see one. Wtf are you talking about big guy?

lol you guys making a big fuss about the flat earthers comment.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol you guys making a big fuss about the flat earthers comment.

No one is making a big fuss about it, and the convo was about Lebron's reaction to the comments (according to Niner99) not necessarily Kyrie
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 16, 2020 at 3:45 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:

nice pic

And you're the "hear what you want to hear" guy.

Your reading comprehension is terrible. Even taking the time to spell it out for you, somehow you still get it wrong. I never ONCE said the Astros deserved the WS title. I said you cant strip the title away from them because you cant prove every detail of what was affected by cheating and what was not. Its too slippery of a slope. It also gives the sport a permanent black eye that will be branded permanently on the championship record. The Astros were definitely under punished, but stripping their title does more harm to the image of the game than anything.

Also, I have NEVER once said Barry Bonds didn't cheat. Stop putting words in my mouth and then using those made up words to call me dumb. I don't care if you disagree with my opinions, or even say those opinions are moronic. But get the opinions right. Make sure you understand first.
Share 49ersWebzone