LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

***LeBRON JAMES - The KING of G.O.A.T.S Thread***

If the Lakers don't win it this year can we delete this thread bc it's a lie then.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
If the Lakers don't win it this year can we delete this thread bc it's a lie then.

It'll be a cakewalk for them. The Klay injury sealed it. No competition for them.

The bandwagon fan and some of the Laker fans will hop on my nuts for this, but the truth is people will always bash Lebron and he'll never get the MJ/Kobe respect and treatment because his ring in the bubble and this no competition year will always be bashed. The haters have a lot of legit ammo. People hate on his Miami rings as well... the one he gets universals praise for is Cleveland's. That was special.

Laker fans used to hate hard on Bron and now they ride his dick. I guess it's natural because he went there, but the real ones will never accept him like they do Kobe.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

What a f**king game! Those blocks on Harden and Austin Rivers in 3rd Q were insane.
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 5, 2020 at 11:35 PM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:
It'll be a cakewalk for them. The Klay injury sealed it. No competition for them.

The bandwagon fan and some of the Laker fans will hop on my nuts for this, but the truth is people will always bash Lebron and he'll never get the MJ/Kobe respect and treatment because his ring in the bubble and this no competition year will always be bashed. The haters have a lot of legit ammo. People hate on his Miami rings as well... the one he gets universals praise for is Cleveland's. That was special.

Laker fans used to hate hard on Bron and now they ride his dick. I guess it's natural because he went there, but the real ones will never accept him like they do Kobe.

Yo . Dont be Upset cause Klay pulling a "Drake"

I think every person hated LBJ. before he went to the Lakers. So he went to the Lakers its magnified times 10000xx

Honestly don't know what LBJ has to do with Kobe and i wont take that bait
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
LeBron has the same Finals record as the 49ers do in the 2020 season. Just saying..

What a retarded comparison. lol

"Underwhelming" was the point. 4-6 is an underwhelming record to be after 10 opportunities.

Ya what a scrub for getting to the finals that much. He should be better and lose in the 1st round. Or go 1 and 9 and still be the logo of the NBA.

Who said he was a scrub? I just said hes not the GOAT.

No, you did not just say that. I can read what you wrote lol. Im pretty sure those words are different.

You're the one who said "scrub". I've never once said LeBron wasn't great, or that he wasn't the 2nd best player ever. IMO the GOAT cant be 4-6 in the Finals. Agree or disagree, but dont make crap up.
LeBron has the same Finals record as the 49ers do in the 2020 season. Just saying..

"Underwhelming" was the point. 4-6 is an underwhelming record to be after 10 opportunities.

Ya what a scrub for getting to the finals that much. He should be better and lose in the 1st round. Or go 1 and 9 and still be the logo of the NBA.

No, you did not just say that. I can read what you wrote lol. Im pretty sure those words are different.

You're the one who said "scrub". I've never once said LeBron wasn't great, or that he wasn't the 2nd best player ever. IMO the GOAT cant be 4-6 in the Finals. Agree or disagree, but dont make crap up.

Look at your original post that stoney responded to. Ya you definitely made him sound like the 2nd greatest. I mean this typical niner99...

Look at your original post that stoney responded to. Ya you definitely made him sound like the 2nd greatest. I mean this typical niner99...

Coming from the dude who is obsessed with trying to argue with me about everything. I know you dont like me, but give it a rest. It's weird how often you want to argue my opinions. A couple years ago I didn't even know who you were, but somehow you had a big problem with me..
Lebron undefeated against MJ in his prime.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Miss DWade passing to Bron on those oops
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 7, 2020 at 10:05 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:

I remember this like it was yesterday.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Wade and Bron was such a fun duo. But, love the AD - Lebron pairing. Not only the best player Bron has played with and but easily the best fit.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Wade and Bron was such a fun duo. But, love the AD - Lebron pairing. Not only the best player Bron has played with and but easily the best fit.

Wade and Bron were fun to watch against the pacers when Vogel was coaching them.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I remember I was flying from Miami to Atlanta on this day. Everyone at the airport was glued to the game. Miami was down 10 in 2nd Q when I boarded. When we landed - pilot announced Miami won and everyone was so relieved. That Pacers team was so tough on defense
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 10, 2020 at 11:20 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone