LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

***LeBRON JAMES - The KING of G.O.A.T.S Thread***

I think the longer offseason helps him and his body mentally and physically, but I think hopefully he understood that NBA is a business and needs to make money.... also hes being paid alot to play a game and maybe just suck it up like most of the country when they have to go to work.
Michael Jordan>>>>>>>LeBron James

He's more accomplished and has less blemishes on his resume. 5X MVP, 6X FMVP, 10X scoring champ, DPOY, highest PPG avg regular season and playoffs, better scorer, better defender, better leader, better footwork, better jumper, better post player.

Change the stupid name of this thread
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Nov 17, 2020 at 3:46 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Is he better than Kobe the legend? Tough one... if I have to win one game, gimme Kobe

What do you guys think?

Kobe/ MJ All Day!!! Kobe could've chased more rings with other teams. But as a leader he never left us and his troops.
[ Edited by titan on Nov 24, 2020 at 10:32 PM ]
LeBron has the same Finals record as the 49ers do in the 2020 season. Just saying..
Originally posted by Niners99:
LeBron has the same Finals record as the 49ers do in the 2020 season. Just saying..

What a retarded comparison. lol
Lebron is #2. Nothing wrong with that. But MJ is the GOAT.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Lebron is #2. Nothing wrong with that. But MJ is the GOAT.

I'd agree with this. If he wins another one then its gonna be even closer.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

"Underwhelming" was the point. 4-6 is an underwhelming record to be after 10 opportunities.

"Underwhelming" was the point. 4-6 is an underwhelming record to be after 10 opportunities.

Ya what a scrub for getting to the finals that much. He should be better and lose in the 1st round. Or go 1 and 9 and still be the logo of the NBA.

Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Ya what a scrub for getting to the finals that much. He should be better and lose in the 1st round. Or go 1 and 9 and still be the logo of the NBA.

Exactly. LeBron is such a scrub he's one of the top 5 greatest players of all time, not saying where I place him, but it isn't at #1 yet.

We'll see where he is at when he's done. I am rooting for him to rise up the ladder and enjoying the ride along the way.

Partnering up with Anthony Davis was the best thing that could possibly have happened for him at this late stage in his career.
Why is it so hard for people to accept that when debating the GOAT, that everything needs to be factored into the debate?

Who said he was a scrub? I just said hes not the GOAT.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Who said he was a scrub? I just said hes not the GOAT.

No, you did not just say that. I can read what you wrote lol. Im pretty sure those words are different.
Share 49ersWebzone