LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

***LeBRON JAMES - The KING of G.O.A.T.S Thread***

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
You've told me this week to relax and not to take posts too seriously. When you're the one always saying this, maybe its not everyone else, its you....esp when considering you are consistently being proven wrong?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
My bro sac is incorrigible. He talks a lot of smack, says a lot of baseless crap, and then points the finger at anybody that challenges him and says you take me too seriously. Makes no sense, really. He reminds me of when you're in high school and somebody has a 10 year old brother that thinks he smarter than everybody and threatens to kick everybody's ass. It's best just to laugh and scroll along and not let it bother you. lol

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
I'm a troll? You just said I gave great insight in Lakers thread? Make up your mind, and stop following my posts in multiple threads that's creepy dog, and following time of my posts...real strange. Stop getting so fired up, you don't seem to handle trash talk well. You are lashing out at me which is ok, I can take it.. You called me a b***h the other day and now this? You have good bball knowledge most of the time and I enjoy your KANGZ loyalty, its refreshing. All good sac have a good weekend

lol you guys nailed it. sac has to be the biggest hypocrite on this entire website to ever exist in the history of the 49erswebzone
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Now sure how he thinks he will get this....

• 4ML
  • Veteran
His Taco Tuesday stuff was ok the first couple times...it's annoying af now.
I hope he chokes on his next taco.
i love taco tuesday
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
His Taco Tuesday bit is stupid - I hope he gets denied.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Its also racist.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Its also racist.

Yuuuup I've been surprised that more people haven't mentioned that.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Its also racist.

He's black and is liberal. Media would be terrified to approach that topic. If Tom Brady did that? Shiiiiiiit
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Its also racist.

He's black and is liberal. Media would be terrified to approach that topic. If Tom Brady did that? Shiiiiiiit

Maybe. I still wouldn't care, unless hes truly making fun of the culture. Its obvious hes just having a good time with it, but everything is racist today.

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Maybe. I still wouldn't care, unless hes truly making fun of the culture. Its obvious hes just having a good time with it, but everything is racist today.

The double standard from the media is hilarious though.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Mike Miller did the same Taco Tuesday thing...and no one said it was racist lol

Lebron's Taco Tuesday thing is annoying and dumb. He should have done it once or twice and moved onto another thing.

He lives in LA. Big Hispanic community there - im sure he would have heard from them to not do this. It's Aug/Sept - ppl have nothing to talk about when it comes to bball. So, here we are lol
Originally posted by 4ML:

Lebron's Taco Tuesday thing is annoying and dumb. He should have done it once or twice and moved onto another thing.

He lives in LA. Big Hispanic community there - im sure he would have heard from them to not do this. It's Aug/Sept - ppl have nothing to talk about when it comes to bball. So, here we are lol

No one was talking about it, really, until he tried to trademark it. Very out of touch move.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 4ML:

No one was talking about it, really, until he tried to trademark it. Very out of touch move.

They (media) were talking about it for weeks before the trademark, lolwut.
They (media) were talking about it for weeks before the trademark, lolwut.

It was a fun, cute thing. Blew up after the trademark thing... talked about much more and was a horrible look for Lebron. Not sure how you can even try and argue that
Share 49ersWebzone