There are 139 users in the forums

2016 - 2017 NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Id rather trade Noel and keep Okafor

I think you want to keep Noel.

With Simmons, Embiid and Saric - you don't need scorers. You need a guy who can play defense rebound and do the dirty work without asking for 15 shots.
Very excited for this season, I like this years Rockets team, glad Dwight is gone, I love Clint Capela, and love the addition of Nene' to the squad. Not saying championship, but they should be fun to watch as long as Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon stay healthy.
Originally posted by 4ML:

With Simmons, Embiid and Saric - you don't need scorers. You need a guy who can play defense rebound and do the dirty work without asking for 15 shots.

yup. Embiid / Noel would be great on defense at least.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Very excited for this season, I like this years Rockets team, glad Dwight is gone, I love Clint Capela, and love the addition of Nene' to the squad. Not saying championship, but they should be fun to watch as long as Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon stay healthy.

well I know Harden is happy since he won't have to play any defense at all now with Mike D running that show.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

...and Embiid is special offensively too. He had plenty of post moves in college and I've heard he has worked a lot on his 3pt shooting.

So, if he's healthy (big if) - I think he's gonna be a really good 2 way player and that's more of a reason to trade Okafor - so he's not taking shots away from Embiid.

...and Embiid is special offensively too. He had plenty of post moves in college and I've heard he has worked a lot on his 3pt shooting.

So, if he's healthy (big if) - I think he's gonna be a really good 2 way player and that's more of a reason to trade Okafor - so he's not taking shots away from Embiid.

Ya he can hit those 3s. He's an all-around player. Just needs to stay healthy, and then also produce at a high level.

Noel is replaceable in my eyes. Very one dimensional. We have a player in Rashaun Holmes that can step right in and sort of do what Noel does. If Embiid goes down at least we still have some offensive game down low with Okafor
Aye

Shout out to Lebron

Already crying about something, how the rest of the cav players are keeping the locker-room dirty

dude know his cry game gotta be strong this season, getting started early

legend
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixYS 23s23 seconds ago
Reggie Jackson had PRP injections in his left knee and sprained right thumb, per Pistons. Officially listed as out for 6-8 weeks.

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Aye

Shout out to Lebron

Already crying about something, how the rest of the cav players are keeping the locker-room dirty

legend

Fools so overrated.

Embiid may be one of the most intriguing players this year. Kid has special talent.
[ Edited by sacniner on Oct 10, 2016 at 3:20 PM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:
Embiid may be one of the most intriguing players this year. Kid has special talent.

shhhhhhh

people dont like it when you say nice things about Embiid

• jrg
  • Veteran
Aye

Shout out to Lebron

legend

and then eliminate the warriors....again
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Aye

Shout out to Lebron

legend

and then eliminate the warriors....again

lol this
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 10, 2016 at 10:41 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Aye

Shout out to Lebron

legend

No one cried more than the Warriors this summer lol

3-1 lead lol

Got your feelings hurt?
Share 49ersWebzone