There are 151 users in the forums

2016-17 Los Angeles Lakers thread

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm really surprised with Lou. He hasn't done a lot. Which I think is good to a point, because he has a tendacy to do too much. But I almost strangely feel like he should be doing more.

A couple big buckets from Lou at the right time would've really help. When we fall behind and a little bit of that nerve goes away you can tell the talent is there. But when we get close or even pull ahead the nerves comes back and the flow and buckets tend to slow down.
I think that could be Lou's time to take the pressure of the young pups and show them how it's done.
Originally posted by titan:
A couple big buckets from Lou at the right time would've really help. When we fall behind and a little bit of that nerve goes away you can tell the talent is there. But when we get close or even pull ahead the nerves comes back and the flow and buckets tend to slow down.
I think that could be Lou's time to take the pressure of the young pups and show them how it's done.

The team has been trailing for pretty much 3 straight games. Other than in the first quarter against OKC theyve been trailing by 7-10 points, making runs to cut down the lead, but eventually running out of steam and falling behind again.

It's encouraging that they've been able to keep it close and fight back on the road; hopefully home games will mean playing with the lead more and the young guys feeding off the energy to extend leads rather than relying on the veterans to get them out of trouble.
f**k yeah! Helluva clutch game from the team tonight. Contributions all around. And right when I call out lou for not taking a bigger role he carries the team to the win.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
f**k yeah! Helluva clutch game from the team tonight. Contributions all around. And right when I call out lou for not taking a bigger role he carries the team to the win.

Needed that from Lou. Show the young pups how to be big time.
This is why Lou doesnt get paid the big bucks... He might have saved us last game, but he is gonna shoot us out of games more often than not. Very happy w the W, but this season is more about seeing which one of the younger guys can be the ACTUAL go to guy. Not the once every 5 or 6 games get hot. Keep it rollin big W on the road, we have been in every one of these games.
Oh yeah, forgot about Zubac getting the start. He showed some good skills on the offensive end, but Howard put him in quick foul trouble. That's a tough match up for your first NBA game. Glad to see him out there with mozgov's busted face keeping him out of action.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMVKSUFD5UX/?hl=en

Snoop!
Randle's block was sick.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Zubak put some points on Howard last night. Lou had a nice setup assist for Nance also
Lakers opponents 12-5, we've been in every game, and mostly on the road. Things are definitely looking up.

• titan
  • Veteran
Let's get this win @ home!!! Reduce the amount of turn overs, d up, grab those rebounds, improve shot % at home. That's all and we can WIN this.
This would be a massive confident booster and could really set it up for the season.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
seen a Michigan lakers license plate this morning that said 24KOBE lol
Originally posted by titan:
Let's get this win @ home!!! Reduce the amount of turn overs, d up, grab those rebounds, improve shot % at home. That's all and we can WIN this.
This would be a massive confident booster and could really set it up for the season.

That's all, huh? Just play like a good team? lol
If there were any time to steal a game from the warriors, this would definitely be the game. B2B, all the westbrook stuff, big road win and coming back home for the youngsters...not holding my breath tho.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
If there were any time to steal a game from the warriors, this would definitely be the game. B2B, all the westbrook stuff, big road win and coming back home for the youngsters...not holding my breath tho.

Maybe they will have another Draymond Green birthday party / drunk fest again. That did the trick last time.
Share 49ersWebzone