LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

2016-17 Los Angeles Lakers thread

If they weren't gonna keep him on the roster, Luke was gonna ask him to be a coach. But he decided that when he was a young player, he always tended to listen to older teammates advice as opposed coaches. And having a lack of veteran leadership on the roster, he decided they had to keep him. I'm glad they did.

MWP is saying he wants to play 20 years in the NBA. That means 3 more seasons. Might be tough to get there, but we'll see.
Well this is it. I hope the team rolls right off the bat with Luke's system and has good chemistry. Wishful thinking mostly with this young team, but I have a good feeling.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Well this is it. I hope the team rolls right off the bat with Luke's system and has good chemistry. Wishful thinking mostly with this young team, but I have a good feeling.

lol yes sir

btw whats your over under?

is 40 to much lol?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Lakers aint sniffing 40 wins lol.
i'll be happy with 30 wins. anything below 30 will be disappointing. if Randle, Clarkson and Russel are actually good they should be able to carry this team to at least 30 wins.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Oct 26, 2016 at 1:10 PM ]
I think 30 would be good for this team. If they win more than that, some serious s**t would have gone right with the coaching and development of the young players. I think they're 2-3 years away from the playoffs and being a legit team in the west.
  • titan
  • Veteran
On offense players look confident with a pretty good flow... On defense look like we are napping especially down the paint.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Seems like they have the niners defense.
I'm happy with the rotation Luke has started with here. Obviously the D needs to get going, but the first and 2nd units each had a solid identity. I was proud of Lou for not trying to do too much when he got in.
Love the young guys that we have on this Laker team. Think we have a ton of potential.

Happy for Luke to get the W tonight. I hate Harden so anytime they lose its beautiful.
Swaggin P played a ton. Think people made way to big of a deal of the whole cell phone b******t. They seem to have moved on. I don't think there's a player that I absolutely hate in the lineup when they're in. I like how Mozgov fits in
[ Edited by angelv05 on Oct 26, 2016 at 10:12 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Seems like they have the niners defense.

Rockets are Niners defense of basketball.

I'm really happy with the coaching job from Luke. The rotations were great. He made adjustments perfectly when needed. He stuck with what was working in the 4th for longer than most would. Then he brought back D-Lo at the end when he needed to. The team did great making defensive adjustments at the half. The rockets clearly did not. Typical d'antoni team. Glad we have this young team with Luke at the helm instead of his go nowhere system.
haha stoney wtf is that gif
Share 49ersWebzone