There are 115 users in the forums

World Champion Golden State Warriors 2016-17

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Your hatred for Durant is hilarious.

As long as KD is great on the court and the Dubs win titles I really dont care what he puts on Twitter. He has proven to be very immature with his tweets ( and he really should just stay off social media) but he is a good guy who has donated tons of time and money in the community.

There isnt a fan in the world who wouldnt have been happy to have had KD join their team. You would probably have his Kings jersey if he had gone to Sacramento. He earned the right to choose where he wanted to go and he made the choice that made the most sense for him. He will make more money in the Bay Area, win more titles with the Warriors, and be happier than anywhere else. Why is that a bad thing again for Kevin Durant?

Not defending Durant's tweets and actions on Twitter at all. Those were dumb but I will defend his right to do what was best for his career all day.

He looks really idiotic, John. That was my point. He's a hoe, I.e. Soft and sensitive. Not talking about his game or decision.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by wailers15:
KD needs to lay off the weed man

that's probably what happens, LOL he got a hold of some real good Cali Bud and lost focus

I bet he tweets things and forgets and remembers when reporters ask him about it.
At least he did not snapchat his Johnson, like someone else we know and love
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Your hatred for Durant is hilarious.

As long as KD is great on the court and the Dubs win titles I really dont care what he puts on Twitter. He has proven to be very immature with his tweets ( and he really should just stay off social media) but he is a good guy who has donated tons of time and money in the community.

There isnt a fan in the world who wouldnt have been happy to have had KD join their team. You would probably have his Kings jersey if he had gone to Sacramento. He earned the right to choose where he wanted to go and he made the choice that made the most sense for him. He will make more money in the Bay Area, win more titles with the Warriors, and be happier than anywhere else. Why is that a bad thing again for Kevin Durant?

Not defending Durant's tweets and actions on Twitter at all. Those were dumb but I will defend his right to do what was best for his career all day.

He looks really idiotic, John. That was my point. He's a hoe, I.e. Soft and sensitive. Not talking about his game or decision.

There is no doubt he looked stupid with the tweets. I agree with that for sure. Lots of people post incredibly stupid things on Twitter. Just look at our President.
Dray and KD in NBA2k18

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Your hatred for Durant is hilarious.

As long as KD is great on the court and the Dubs win titles I really dont care what he puts on Twitter. He has proven to be very immature with his tweets ( and he really should just stay off social media) but he is a good guy who has donated tons of time and money in the community.

There isnt a fan in the world who wouldnt have been happy to have had KD join their team. You would probably have his Kings jersey if he had gone to Sacramento. He earned the right to choose where he wanted to go and he made the choice that made the most sense for him. He will make more money in the Bay Area, win more titles with the Warriors, and be happier than anywhere else. Why is that a bad thing again for Kevin Durant?

Not defending Durant's tweets and actions on Twitter at all. Those were dumb but I will defend his right to do what was best for his career all day.

He looks really idiotic, John. That was my point. He's a hoe, I.e. Soft and sensitive. Not talking about his game or decision.

There is no doubt he looked stupid with the tweets. I agree with that for sure. Lots of people post incredibly stupid things on Twitter. Just look at our President.

All of them are still miles behind Manti Teo for most embarrassing internet gaffe.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
All of them are still miles behind Manti Teo for most embarrassing internet gaffe.

I still don't get why that crap was such a big deal. More embarrassing stuff happens on high school campuses every day.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
All of them are still miles behind Manti Teo for most embarrassing internet gaffe.

I still don't get why that crap was such a big deal. More embarrassing stuff happens on high school campuses every day.

He got into an online relationship with a guy pretending to be a girl and when he found out he told everyone she died.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
All of them are still miles behind Manti Teo for most embarrassing internet gaffe.

I still don't get why that crap was such a big deal. More embarrassing stuff happens on high school campuses every day.

He got into an online relationship with a guy pretending to be a girl and when he found out he told everyone she died.


What are we, high school girls? People shouldn't care about this. Moving on...
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Dray and KD in NBA2k18


TF? Lol

We believe OG chiming in: https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2734350-stephen-jackson-says-he-lost-respect-for-kevin-durant-over-over-twitter-slip-up.amp.html
Originally posted by sacniner:
We believe OG chiming in: https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2734350-stephen-jackson-says-he-lost-respect-for-kevin-durant-over-over-twitter-slip-up.amp.html

meh Stephen Jackson is a jackass who will say anything to stay relevant.
Originally posted by sacniner:
We believe OG chiming in: https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2734350-stephen-jackson-says-he-lost-respect-for-kevin-durant-over-over-twitter-slip-up.amp.html

Lol

Dude quit on team after getting contract extension
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by sacniner:
This cements KD's legacy of the biggest hoe superstar athlete. By a mile. Fake tough guy after joining a historic team. Dude got exposed

Your hatred for Durant is hilarious.

As long as KD is great on the court and the Dubs win titles I really dont care what he puts on Twitter. He has proven to be very immature with his tweets ( and he really should just stay off social media) but he is a good guy who has donated tons of time and money in the community.


He seems to be taking it pretty seriously. There seems to be some insecurity/acceptance issues in his social media post.

Hopefully he gets it together before it starts weighing too much on him mentally.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 66,304
media day is gonna be live on the Warriors facebook page at 11am
Share 49ersWebzone