LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

World Champion Golden State Warriors 2016-17

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Anyone have an English translation?

Kevin Durant is allowing the transgressions of twitter individuals get the best of him, which in turn is making him look infantile

Who cares, KD has bragging rights, let the Finals MVP and now reigning champion rub it in their sour faces.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
I agree ... he is engaging in a fight he has already won. Bad look. But I still don't get that from the original post from DR.

KD has fake twitter accounts, he'll post a tweet from his fake twitter account, to his verified real twitter account and from his verified he'll answer the question, except he forgot which account he was in and tweeted from his real twitter in the third person as if it was his fake twitter, not to mention his fake IG accounts where he defends himself via a fake IG account.

he's taking L's with the fake accounts
I love KD but damn he's insecure.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
I agree ... he is engaging in a fight he has already won. Bad look. But I still don't get that from the original post from DR.

KD has fake twitter accounts, he'll post a tweet from his fake twitter account, to his verified real twitter account and from his verified he'll answer the question, except he forgot which account he was in and tweeted from his real twitter in the third person as if it was his fake twitter, not to mention his fake IG accounts where he defends himself via a fake IG account.

he's taking L's with the fake accounts
I can't believe he admitted it. I would have lied and said I was hacked. lol
Kevin Durant and Donald Trump. Two guys who just stay the fk off twitter.
That is f'n embarrassing

Lost a lot of respect for KD tbh
NBA finals mvp pulling zoner moves. Lmao

Come on KD grow up.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 19, 2017 at 5:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Come on KD grow up.

Did KD pulll a
A. Jrg
B. NoName
C. MBC
D. PacTiger
E. other Zoner
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Come on KD grow up.

Did KD pulll a
A. Jrg
B. NoName
C. MBC
D. PacTiger
E. other Zoner

Lol they all have/had fake accounts?
This cements KD's legacy of the biggest hoe superstar athlete. By a mile. Fake tough guy after joining a historic team. Dude got exposed

Originally posted by sacniner:
This cements KD's legacy of the biggest hoe superstar athlete. By a mile. Fake tough guy after joining a historic team. Dude got exposed

It ain't that serious..

Just a little dumb
KD needs to lay off the weed man
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by wailers15:
KD needs to lay off the weed man

that's probably what happens, LOL he got a hold of some real good Cali Bud and lost focus
Originally posted by sacniner:

Your hatred for Durant is hilarious.

As long as KD is great on the court and the Dubs win titles I really dont care what he puts on Twitter. He has proven to be very immature with his tweets ( and he really should just stay off social media) but he is a good guy who has donated tons of time and money in the community.

There isnt a fan in the world who wouldnt have been happy to have had KD join their team. You would probably have his Kings jersey if he had gone to Sacramento. He earned the right to choose where he wanted to go and he made the choice that made the most sense for him. He will make more money in the Bay Area, win more titles with the Warriors, and be happier than anywhere else. Why is that a bad thing again for Kevin Durant?

Not defending Durant's tweets and actions on Twitter at all. Those were dumb but I will defend his right to do what was best for his career all day.
exploring FA is now considered to be Hoe'ish? lol

Keep doing what you do KD
Share 49ersWebzone