There are 120 users in the forums

World Champion Golden State Warriors 2016-17

Pretty disappointed in Steph. It would be a great sign of American unity if the dubs went to the White House. Right now the country is sickeningly divided and polarized; it would be tremendous if they went..would mean a lot.. This is something that Kerr highlighted as well if they went, but it sounds like the players are letting their emotions get the best of them.
[ Edited by binarythird on Sep 22, 2017 at 2:06 PM ]
Originally posted by binarythird:
Pretty disappointed in Steph. It would be a great sign of American unity if the dubs went to the White House. Right now the country is sickeningly divided and polarized; it would be tremendous if they went..would mean a lot.. This is something that Kerr highlighted as well if they went, but it sounds like the players are letting their emotions get the best of them.

Free country right, let them exercise that right. Anyway leave the politics behind, what's important is steph and the rest of the crew working toward a back to back championship, something they almost had before, this time if things go right, dubs have a great shot at repeating.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Dray and KD in NBA2k18

TF? Lol

What is this some playstation 1 or GameCast graphics.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
media day is gonna be live on the Warriors facebook page at 11am

I'm working it and it's been crazy as hell.
Nice seeing Roz doing media day stuff. But I bet it's one of her last assignments before she moves on for good. 😭
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DickWedgie:
Nice seeing Roz doing media day stuff. But I bet it's one of her last assignments before she moves on for good. 😭

she already moved on, she was there with NBA TV

Iggy summed it up best

Worry about NK than whether guys shooting basketball going to WH or Naw

If trump tweets about it you see where his head at
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Sep 22, 2017 at 2:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Free country right, let them exercise that right. Anyway leave the politics behind, what's important is steph and the rest of the crew working toward a back to back championship, something they almost had before, this time if things go right, dubs have a great shot at repeating.

I never said they can't do it. They have every right to not go, it's just dumb. It's a bad look.
Originally posted by Team49ers:

I never said they can't do it. They have every right to not go, it's just dumb. It's a bad look.

I dont think its a bad look at all. What would be a bad look is being chummy with a guy that they cant stand and have ridiculed just for the sake of tradition.

In reality the President of the United States should have far more important things to do with his time.

We got next

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

In reality the President of the United States should have far more important things to do with his time.

Like Twitterizing

Like Twitterizing

And calling people names like "rocket man" and "poo poo head"
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Sep 22, 2017 at 8:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

Like Twitterizing

And calling people names like "rocket man" and "poo poo head"
Let's not forget grabbing women by the p***y. Like how could you not? I'd rather do that than shake a couple dozen hands of men that don't even like me.
[ Edited by DickWedgie on Sep 22, 2017 at 9:41 PM ]

I agree too. It would've sent a good message throughout the sports world too.
Share 49ersWebzone