There are 114 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh: Still the same warm, friendly guy.

In before coonrod
so it begins....

LA Rams coach by 2018

Book it.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Good thanks a lot and walks away

That was hardly a 7torm, imo, tbph

Just another butt hurt 49er fan trying to validate Harbaugh and 49ers parting ways.

SoButthurt

Just another butt hurt 49er fan trying to validate Harbaugh and 49ers parting ways.

The Jim Harbaugh thread: still the same warm,friendly thread about this guy.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/152719-jim-harbaugh-thread-coach/search=Harbaugh
I would f**k him
Originally posted by whores:
I would f**k him

pretty much
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
Good thanks a lot and walks away

That was hardly a 7torm, imo, tbph

Lol this.

...and lol at stormed out.

Funny thing is - same posters blasted the media when they reported how Niners managed completely botched the Harbaugh firing and Tomsula's hiring.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Good coach, but his inability to act as an adult, even a pre-teen, will always be his demise. I give him another 3 games before his bridges are totally burnt and he wants out.

And for those who say this is "no biggie, you're a hater", google Harbaugh temper tantrums, and you'll see even though you should remember. You don't see many grown men act like this when things don't go their way. Once or twice, I get it. But acting childish approximately every 34 minutes(I've time it out), shows he's an immature temper tantrum "that's mine" toddler. That's why him and Bobby Knight are best friends tbh. They get together for sleep overs and play GI Joes vs Barbie while talking about girls monthly. That's only when Jack doesn't ground him though.
I lol'ed when Jim Rome pwned him

Originally posted by Jiks:
Good coach, but his inability to act as an adult, even a pre-teen, will always be his demise. I give him another 3 games before his bridges are totally burnt and he wants out.

And for those who say this is "no biggie, you're a hater", google Harbaugh temper tantrums, and you'll see even though you should remember. You don't see many grown men act like this when things don't go their way. Once or twice, I get it. But acting childish approximately every 34 minutes(I've time it out), shows he's an immature temper tantrum "that's mine" toddler. That's why him and Bobby Knight are best friends tbh. They get together for sleep overs and play GI Joes vs Barbie while talking about girls monthly. That's only when Jack doesn't ground him though.

His brother agrees.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:

As did I

But why the hell did Harbs randomly decide to take a shot at Rome?
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by TheRambler:

As did I

But why the hell did Harbs randomly decide to take a shot at Rome?

Because the QB whisperer is all class and definitely not on the spectrum
Originally posted by dj43:
...not.

Three Michigan players are being disciplined for unknown reasons. When Harbaugh was asked to explain what happened and how it was being handled, his short fuse burned through and he stormed out of the presser.

His "shelf life" is being challenged already. Gotta love a guy that just doesn't learn his lessons about the importance of positive relations with the media.

http://collegespun.com/big-ten/michigan/jim-harbaugh-leaves-press-conference

The best coach in the NBA has a terrible relationship with the media.

The best coach in the NFL has a terrible relationship with the media.

But you just cant stop finding any way to hate on Harbaugh. Its obvious as to why, but still beyond silly to do.

Our 49ers were a joke before he arrrived and have been a joke since.
I'm so glad we have Jed
Share 49erswebzone