There are 166 users in the forums

2016 Rio Summer Olympics thread

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by TheDougernaut:
wtf is up with the ryan lochte/robbery story. he may have made it up, a Brazilian judge wants to seize his passport now but he's already back in the US i think.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/17/ryan-lochte-jimmy-feigen-robbery-judge-orders-not-to-leave-brazil/88894372/

why would you make up some shyt like that..

Because you're a Class 1-A d**k...he's pretty much always been known as a frat-boy d-bag...I'd say making up a story about getting robbed then getting the f**k out of Dodge and leaving your boys behind qualifies as such.

When I first heard the story my BS antenna went up, who the hell is so calm cool collected they'd say "whatever" when muggers from a notoriously dangerous city cock a gun and put it to your head? Dude has been a pampered athlete since he was a teen, if that really happened he'd be pissing down his leg..."whatever", yeah okay Rambo with your stupid grills and lame hair.
US wins gold in the 400m men's hurdlers. Post race interview, dude says he was tempted to dive but refused.
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Blake gone, Gatlin too... Didn't expect that.

gatlin slowed up.. he looked over his shoulder too early

apparently his ankle/leg tightened up.. still wasn't a good look
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Blake gone, Gatlin too... Didn't expect that.

gatlin slowed up.. he looked over his shoulder too early

apparently his ankle/leg tightened up.. still wasn't a good look

Yeah, I saw that, but I think he was telling the truth with the ankle.
He looked kind of stiff around the turn; almost bumped into the guy on his right.
He might not have wanted to push it at the end, especially since he's still got the 4x100 left to go.
[ Edited by zonkers on Aug 18, 2016 at 10:41 AM ]
lmao

https://instagram.com/p/BJQa843DC3-/
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Wow lochte made up the robbery story.
chick in the serbian volleyball squad look like this

sheesh.. us womenz tricked off that one
What a bunch of dips**ts.

Disgrace to america.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
chick in the serbian volleyball squad look like this

searches web..i gotta find this chick..lol

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Disgrace to america.

Lochte's the worst of them all, and my guess is since he's one of the older US swim vets that he's the frat chairman and basically convinced these guys that "hey I'm giant entitled douche Ryan Lochte, let me do the talking."

Then he cant find a reporter with camera and mic fast enough, makes his buddies sound like cowering pu***es while He-Man Lochte refuses to get on the ground, and it takes a gun to his head to finally obey, and even then this f***in badass is like "whatever". Then the buddy-f**ker ditches his friends and gets the hell out Brazil. Stay classy.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Aug 18, 2016 at 12:59 PM ]
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Disgrace to america.

Lochte's the worst of them all, and my guess is since he's one of the older US swim vets that he's the frat chairman and basically convinced these guys that "hey I'm giant entitled douche Ryan Lochte, let me do the talking."

Then he cant find a reporter with camera and mic fast enough, makes his buddies sound like cowering pu***es while He-Man Lochte refuses to get on the ground, and it takes a gun to his head to finally obey, and even then this f***in badass is like "whatever". Then the buddy-f**ker ditches his friends and gets the hell out Brazil. Stay classy.

lmao

Yeah exactly. He's a punk b***h.
what a weirdo.. what's even sadder is we believed that f*cker for a hot second lol
Lochte's reportedly been charged with falsely reporting a crime

http://www.foxsports.com/olympics/story/reports-ryan-lochte-and-james-feigen-indicted-for-false-reporting-of-a-crime-081816
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

I knew Lochte was a douche with that hair! lol

Phelps never looked so good
Share 49ersWebzone