There are 169 users in the forums

POLL: Which team will Kevin Durant sign with for the 2016-17 season?

POLL: Which team will Kevin Durant sign with for the 2016-17 season?

Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
I can't see the Warriors winning without a presents in the post.

Like new underwear, new shoes, basketball hopp? Love christmas day games
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Don't they have one? Are they getting rid of Bogut? What about their other big guys? Backups and such?

Their center off the bench was more of a scorer than a defensive player. If the back up center is the plan for replacing Bogut where was he during games 5, 6, & 7 of the finals? Don't tell me KG is going to be a defensive stopper.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Don't they have one? Are they getting rid of Bogut? What about their other big guys? Backups and such?

Their center off the bench was more of a scorer than a defensive player. If the back up center is the plan for replacing Bogut where was he during games 5, 6, & 7 of the finals? Don't tell me KG is going to be a defensive stopper.

It's clearly a more offensive team. We will see if it works or not. No team is perfect. But my guess would be this team will be hard to beat. But who knows? Miami looked good that first year on paper and then lost in the finals. You never know until they play together and face some tough teams. We will see how it works out.

The one weakness of this team might be too many shooters and not enough role players. We have seen in the past in NBA history that sometimes does not work out as well as planned.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jul 4, 2016 at 2:30 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone