There are 258 users in the forums

Was Hayne right to quit the 49ers and chase Olympic Glory with the Fiji 7s?

Was Hayne right to quit the 49ers and chase Olympic Glory with the Fiji 7s?

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vermonator:
It's too bad, I guess his NFL dream wasn't really a dream at all, but just a curiosity. At least he wasn't being counted on, like when the team counted on Borland just before he quit. BTW, the worlds most famous quitter is running a marathon for former NFL players. Hope he doesn't quit that too...

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Ex-49er-Borland-running-to-help-ex-NFL-players-9141287.php

lol There are plenty of quitters and not too many true champions
Chris Kennedy ‏@CKennedy80 1h1 hour ago
Hayne: when the media takes things out of context I try and take inspiration from Jesus.

(Some) media: "HAYNE COMPARES HIMSELF TO JESUS"

Today really has been a fascinating microcosm of some segments of the media proving @JarrydHayne's point for him.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Hayne: when the media takes things out of context I try and take inspiration from Jesus.

Today really has been a fascinating microcosm of some segments of the media proving @JarrydHayne's point for him.

What does it all mean man
Originally posted by JoNeo:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

What does it all mean man

He is not the messiah. He's just a very naughty boy!
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Just saw on seven news where they have been testing the impacts on nrl players heads using impact measuring devices on players during games
Results show some heavy duty head impacts
Point is.. mabye Jerry has had his fair share to the point that the old mellon might not have all the sandwiches for the picnic
Just asking?
Hi Everyone,
Been waiting until things were getting serious in terms of the NFL season and could not believe this is top of the other sports page with 19 pages.
I know I am adding to the cause but I am out of slurs,backhanders, etc. It's August now that crap was last season.

Hopefully this is last post on this page, it will be for me, see on the other pages. Cheers everyone
Originally posted by TheMexican:
Hi Everyone,
Been waiting until things were getting serious in terms of the NFL season and could not believe this is top of the other sports page with 19 pages.
I know I am adding to the cause but I am out of slurs,backhanders, etc. It's August now that crap was last season.

Hopefully this is last post on this page, it will be for me, see on the other pages. Cheers everyone

• JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheMexican:
Hi Everyone,

Good point
Should try to move on but the worst part of the c$$p was this year
still a bad taste but you are right/moving foward is the only way
Wish you well Mexican
[ Edited by JoNeo on Aug 25, 2016 at 4:01 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone