LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne going to jail.

Jared Heinz
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Never has so much discussion happened over a player who has contributed nothing...

this. i really don't get it. i wonder if dujuan harris has a huge fan club somewhere as well.

Harris is a very good player who has not yet reached his performance peak after playing American Football most of his life. All props to him and I hope he has lots of fans. He is worthy of them.

Hayne is already famous for his NRL abilities. He was at the top of his game. He has more world wide fame that any NFL footballer at them moment. Not many people outside the US knows much about NFL or it's player and really does not care.

It's a shame that in almost a year of Hayne being there a number of the guys here on this forum have failed to figure it out.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Never has so much discussion happened over a player who has contributed nothing...

this. i really don't get it. i wonder if dujuan harris has a huge fan club somewhere as well.

Harris is a very good player who has not yet reached his performance peak after playing American Football most of his life. All props to him and I hope he has lots of fans. He is worthy of them.

Hayne is already famous for his NRL abilities. He was at the top of his game. He has more world wide fame that any NFL footballer at them moment. Not many people outside the US knows much about NFL or it's player and really does not care.

It's a shame that in almost a year of Hayne being there a number of the guys here on this forum have failed to figure it out.

I do agree with this part. Most people in other countries have no idea wtf a Manning is lol.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

The thing here is that we care about football, we don't care how famous Hayne is if he can't play football at a high level and right now he can't. As you can see most of us don't care about the NRL that 8s why we post on a 49ers football forum and talk about what players can do football wise. The reason you keep getting your thread locked is because alot of the time you guys talk about NRL and rugby which has nothing to do with football. You are doing it again and I think if you keep doing so they might place this thread in the Other sports section.
Originally posted by pd24:
Why did the last thread get locked?

moderators and their ego problems.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
The thing here is that we care about football, we don't care how famous Hayne is if he can't play football at a high level and right now he can't. As you can see most of us don't care about the NRL that 8s why we post on a 49ers football forum and talk about what players can do football wise. The reason you keep getting your thread locked is because alot of the time you guys talk about NRL and rugby which has nothing to do with football. You are doing it again and I think if you keep doing so they might place this thread in the Other sports section.

Oh come on man who are you kidding. You and others started raising the issue of why Hayne gets talked about so much and we responded that was because he was the top player in the world in NRL and then you get your knickers in a knot and criticise us for talking about NRL

That is as logical as Donald Trump claiming he is feminist separatist for chuck steak.
[ Edited by Goatie on Feb 14, 2016 at 4:08 PM ]

let's help them out with that. discuss it in either of these thread

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/183217-rugby-union-general-discussion-thread/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/183285-which-rugby-league-players-possibly-excel-nfl-discussion/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/183226-nrl-rugby-league-general-discussion/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/184360-rugby-league-jarryd-haynes-team-goes-tochdown-blitz/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/184143-big-hits-2015-nrl-padding-helmets/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/183777-where-are-the-polynesian-runners/

i'm sure there's more, but those were on the first page of "other sports" section, too lazy to look for more
  • pd24
  • Veteran

Oh come on man who are you kidding. You and others started raising the issue of why Hayne gets talked about so much and we responded that was because he was the top player in the world in NRL and then you get your knickers in a knot and criticise us for talking about NRL

That is as logical as Donald Trump claiming he is feminist separatist for chuck steak.

I guess, but you guys barley talk about Hayne and football. Most of the talk is of how good he 2as in another sport. That's cool and all but has zero to do with football
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
I guess, but you guys barley talk about Hayne and football. Most of the talk is of how good he 2as in another sport. That's cool and all but has zero to do with football

You won't see me babbling on about NRL unless it is about something like the above ie "why is there so much talk about him"

I am a bit over NRL after watching it for nearly 50 years.

I am here because I support the 49ers, find NRL more interesting (I first saw a game when Joe Namath was playing and first played a game in 1981) and I have a keen interest in the Aussie convert.
Originally posted by theauviper:

nothing is going a bit far. Was the teams 7th best graded offensive player, their best returner and has the best accent on the team.

lol the 7th best player huh? How do you figure that? He got 17 carries all season, and lost his PR job due to fumbling problems...

• Goatie
  • Veteran
lol the 7th best player huh? How do you figure that? He got 17 carries all season, and lost his PR job due to fumbling problems...

He got the most returning yards and played less games then Ellington. Ellington grassed the ball all by himself more.

He is 100% right about the accent though. Unbeatable on that point.
[ Edited by Goatie on Feb 14, 2016 at 4:45 PM ]
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

let's help them out with that. discuss it in either of these thread

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/183217-rugby-union-general-discussion-thread/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/183285-which-rugby-league-players-possibly-excel-nfl-discussion/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/183226-nrl-rugby-league-general-discussion/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/184360-rugby-league-jarryd-haynes-team-goes-tochdown-blitz/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/184143-big-hits-2015-nrl-padding-helmets/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/183777-where-are-the-polynesian-runners/

i'm sure there's more, but those were on the first page of "other sports" section, too lazy to look for more
LOL and thats only part of the world. Go Hayne 4 next seasons blitz.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Getting real tired of some of our fans coming in bashing my dude hayne just to stir up my aussie brethren and getting hayne threads locked. Totally uncalled for.
Originally posted by susweel:
Getting real tired of some of our fans coming in bashing my dude hayne just to stir up my aussie brethren and getting hayne threads locked. Totally uncalled for.

Agree agree agree
Originally posted by susweel:

Share 49ersWebzone