LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 307 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne going to jail.

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Faaaark sounds like he might have a bit of a fetish. Should have played with the bulldogs

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/alleged-sex-assault-victim-of-jarryd-hayne-was-bitten-required-medical-attention-police-20181120-p50h91.html
  • Goatie
  • Veteran

[ Edited by LockyersLeftBoot on Nov 20, 2018 at 2:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
NSFW (language)

he aint wrong
A bite to the genitalia supposedly.

As locky alluded to Hayneable Lecter, or perhaps, Jarryd Cady
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:

Takes eating p***y to a whole other level.

A bird I used to knock around with in my younger years gave terrible teethy headjobs #metoo
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by Zealot:
Originally posted by Goatie:
Here is part of the allegation as reported in the DT

"During the intercourse the woman claims she "withdrew her consent", a police source said.

Starting to sound a bit dubious.

Could be she's lying or could be Hayne likes it rougher than she was expecting and then she tried to back out. She claims she has pictures of the injuries she sustained during this encounter. Let's not forget the similar allegations when he was in the US. Not saying it's true or false just looking at the possibilities.

Either way, our friend Jarryd is the idiot here. Sticking his dick in insta-hoes has got him in trouble before, having got one pregnant, now he has to pay the mum for 18 years. He must realise he's a target for less than scrupulous women, especially in todays #metoo environment. He hasn't handled himself well at all in recent years.

I agree, He obviously has been thinking with his little head instead of his big head.

I think it is the end of him.

No one in NRL will sign him now. It is a shame he turned out to be such a d******d as he had the potential to be something big in NFL. Imagine him now on returns if he was properly committed?

Yeah guy's . This bloke has burn't almost every bridge two or three times over
It is such shame to see such a potential superstar with so much gifted talent just piss paint this way
I did hear something about V Holmes
Bottoms up
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Who f**king cares about this clown?

Jesus why is this still a thread?
Originally posted by LockyersLeftBoot:
A bird I used to knock around with in my younger years gave terrible teethy headjobs #metoo

Is she currently serving as the New Zealand PM?

Is she currently serving as the New Zealand PM?

Haha no mate. My special friend was just over enthusiastic and had poor technique...

Originally posted by LockyersLeftBoot:
Haha no mate. My special friend was just over enthusiastic and had poor technique...

No pain, no gain... Gotta learn. She's probably a master of the dark arts by now

Or, perhaps - she was just trying a new technique she read about in cosmo - "The Meat Tenderiser"

that's pretty good
I have to hand it to Hayne, his life is playing out like a Greek tragedy. Be it media, or the common folk alike, we are all completely enthralled at the drama unfolding before our eyes. He is the gift that keeps on giving.

I'll also credit him for demonstrating that it's worthwhile for curious young code-hoppers / dreamers to give the NFL a shot. Val Holmes is a much better age for an attempted switch.

Sometimes it just takes one guy to get the ball rolling, & Hayne was that guy. At least from the Oceania perspective.
better age for an attempted switch.

Sometimes it just takes one guy to get the ball rolling, & Hayne was that guy. At least from the Oceania perspective.

Retiring afl players have been transitioning over for decades... not many, but some big names, and mostly as punters.
What is really new in past decade or so is the number of young aussies taking the college route.
Share 49ersWebzone