LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne going to jail.

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zealot:
Originally posted by Goatie:
Here is part of the allegation as reported in the DT

"During the intercourse the woman claims she "withdrew her consent", a police source said.

Starting to sound a bit dubious.

Could be she's lying or could be Hayne likes it rougher than she was expecting and then she tried to back out. She claims she has pictures of the injuries she sustained during this encounter. Let's not forget the similar allegations when he was in the US. Not saying it's true or false just looking at the possibilities.

Either way, our friend Jarryd is the idiot here. Sticking his dick in insta-hoes has got him in trouble before, having got one pregnant, now he has to pay the mum for 18 years. He must realise he's a target for less than scrupulous women, especially in todays #metoo environment. He hasn't handled himself well at all in recent years.

I agree, He obviously has been thinking with his little head instead of his big head.

I think it is the end of him.

No one in NRL will sign him now. It is a shame he turned out to be such a d******d as he had the potential to be something big in NFL. Imagine him now on returns if he was properly committed?
Here is part of the allegation as reported in the DT

"During the intercourse the woman claims she "withdrew her consent", a police source said.

Starting to sound a bit dubious.

Could be she's lying or could be Hayne likes it rougher than she was expecting and then she tried to back out. She claims she has pictures of the injuries she sustained during this encounter. Let's not forget the similar allegations when he was in the US. Not saying it's true or false just looking at the possibilities.

Either way, our friend Jarryd is the idiot here. Sticking his dick in insta-hoes has got him in trouble before, having got one pregnant, now he has to pay the mum for 18 years. He must realise he's a target for less than scrupulous women, especially in todays #metoo environment. He hasn't handled himself well at all in recent years.

I agree, He obviously has been thinking with his little head instead of his big head.

I think it is the end of him.

No one in NRL will sign him now. It is a shame he turned out to be such a d******d as he had the potential to be something big in NFL. Imagine him now on returns if he was properly committed?

NSFW (language)

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/valentine-holmes-reportedly-quits-nrl-for-nfl-career/news-story/

I wonder if there is any truth to this?
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LockyersLeftBoot:
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/valentine-holmes-reportedly-quits-nrl-for-nfl-career/news-story/

I hope so. Would be good to have an Aussie wide receiver. We will find out soon. Couldn't be worse then Hayne. Hopefully if he does get in he will know to keep his nose and little head clean.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
CONFIRMED

Jarryd Hayne Charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault (Rape) in NSW

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/jarryd-hayne-has-handed-himself-in-to-police-and-been-arrested/news-story/3704064dc3c4d2a716f7c08fbfa9efb7
CONFIRMED

Will be a very interesting case.
Originally posted by LockyersLeftBoot:

I hope so. Would be good to have an Aussie wide receiver. We will find out soon. Couldn't be worse then Hayne. Hopefully if he does get in he will know to keep his nose and little head clean.

Yeah, saw this pop up in the news earlier. Him and Jason Taumololo had a trial in the US after last year's 4 nations if memory serves.

He still has age on his side too which I think will help. Wish him all the best. If he makes it we can only hope he somehow ends up with the Niners.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
CONFIRMED

Will be a very interesting case.

It will be a complete circus as has everything to do with Hayne.

I am open minded. However, if proved I hope they throw the book at him. He should have known better particularly with what happened in San Francisco and the allegation there. I would think that would make anyone more careful about who you get involved with and what you do with them.

If proved it would be very sad for him and all who had supported him.

If not well he should have taken more care about who he fools around with.
Smh... The violent California rape culture has corrupted our lad Haynsey.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:

I think the guy has serious character flaws and tried to fool everybody but at the end of the day was found out not to be authentic. He was not the real deal and did not put in the sustained effort to be a player of worth in the NFL. He was lazy and did not study the plays enough. It was a pity because he was a gifted athlete who may well have got there if he put in the required effort. He had the world at his feet and dropped the ball.

As for the rape charge, he is innocent until proven guilty and will not get his trial for at least another year with the pace that indictable offences move through the system to get a trial date. The trial will be listed for no more then two weeks for pre trial legal argument and trial. Once he gets a judge there will be a couple of days of legal arguments regarding what evidence is admissible and a trial that will run for 3-7 days before a jury depending on how much evidence there actually is. I bet it will be the complainant, some photos, some medical evidence and a couple of cops. Maybe some other witnesses if anyone else was at the house around the time the allegations are said to have occurred.

Until then it is all speculation.
If he makes it we can only hope he somehow ends up with the Niners.

Wait what? lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Wait what? lol

I'm talking about another NRL player, Valentine Holmes, who has just quit his club here to try and crack an NFL roster.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/185887-aussies-and-kiwis-the-nfl/page16/
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Wait what? lol

I'm talking about another NRL player, Valentine Holmes, who has just quit his club here to try and crack an NFL roster.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/185887-aussies-and-kiwis-the-nfl/page16/

I would support the Seahags if the 49ers took Hayne back...
Originally posted by jcs:

That was a joke. Personally, I think you're a swell bunch of lads

Details have emerged that Hayne bit his accuser during this latest incident, apparently so hard it required surgery.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6409073/Jarryd-Hayne-reports-police-bail-conditions-following-arrest-sexual-assault.html

Jarryd Hayne allegedly bit a woman he is charged with sexually assaulting.

The woman, 26, was bleeding profusely and left with injuries that were so bad she needed hospital treatment the following day, according to 7 News.

Now I'm with Goatie, I believe in innocent until proven guilty. But, after searching for more info on the incident I came across this story from 2006.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/winger-fined-for-biting-woman-20060608-gdnpjg.html

PARRAMATTA have fined winger Jarryd Hayne $1000 for biting a young woman on the arm at a nightclub in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Jarryd Bundy has a bit of a track record it seems.
Share 49ersWebzone