LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne going to jail.

Good luck with the thread 4x4

Hayne thread back from the dead...
  • Ute66
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ottawa49er:
Me too.....just so that I don't have to see these "Hayne threads" every time I enter this site. Here's an idea.....let's talk about him if he actually becomes a meaningful starter on the team and does something worth talking about.
What? You don't have to see anything, if the topic doesn't interest you, just don't open it.

He's proven people wrong before, who's to say he won't do it again? I would like to see him make it again, just to see the same "faithful" hate someone on their own team more than the opposition.
Originally posted by strickac:
I like Hayne but I'm kind of hoping he gets cut so these threads and this weird fascination goes away

Hayne is a member of the SF 49ers, and as such he deserves discussion just like any other player on the team. Its real simple, don't read Hayne threads if you don't like them. Personally, I avoid Gabbert, Kap, and Ellington threads as they bore me to death. Each player has their fans, its not necessarily a "weird fascination."
[ Edited by OldMort49 on Feb 14, 2016 at 10:26 AM ]
Thanx one and all, good to hear the negatives and the positives, and yeah i guess we're just waiting on that lock and key thing to happen, so far so good.
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Good luck with the thread 4x4

Hayne thread back from the dead...
Thanx sporto! we're not giving up on this one.
Originally posted by OldMort49:
Hayne is a member of the SF 49ers, and as such he deserves discussion just like any other player on the team. Its real simple, don't read Hayne threads if you don't like them. Personally, I avoid Gabbert, Kap, and Ellington threads as they bore me to death. Each player has their fans, its not necessarily a "weird fascination."
Originally posted by Ute66:
What? You don't have to see anything, if the topic doesn't interest you, just don't open it.

He's proven people wrong before, who's to say he won't do it again? I would like to see him make it again, just to see the same "faithful" hate someone on their own team more than the opposition.
Originally posted by cciowa:
he will have fair and square competition under the eyes of some actual competent coaches. if he does not cut the mustard he is gone forever in my opinion. i think the days are gone where we cut someone, then dilly dally about it and bring them back. if they can not make the roster, the hell with them once and for all. i do know one thing.. whether it is this guy or the ghost of john taylor and vic washington. we have just GOT to get this return thing figured out
Fair call.
Originally posted by vermonator:
If Kelly has half a brain he'll put Hayne at H-back, so he can put him all over the place to set up mismatches, something the last coaching staff failed to see or do. Put him in space and let him do what he already has been doing. He knows enough about American football now to take it to the next level, you don't need to play the game for ten years to know if you're a natural or not, you find out right away, and to me Hayne has shown enough glimpses. The rest is on the imagination of Chip Kelly's offense. My question is, if he does have a great year, makes touch downs and even goes to a Probowl, does he go back to Australia and play Rugby again, or does he finish his career playing football here?
All depends on how far up the chain he can climb, if he makes the big time and becomes one of the legends yeah of course he'll finish his career in the NFL, but if he just manages mediocre then maybe a return is possible.

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_players_who_have_converted_from_one_football_code_to_another
Ok but not someone who has done it all like hayne has.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Not only is he being talked about they are singing about him

YOU THE MAN!!!!
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

If your going to bash your head against the wall, I suggest you wear a helmet like hayne does maniac, you might need some tylanol with that as well.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OldMort49:
Originally posted by strickac:
I like Hayne but I'm kind of hoping he gets cut so these threads and this weird fascination goes away

Yeah Old Mort, exactly. Why do they take the trouble to come in here and tell us how much they don't like us talking about him and how horrible he will be on the team blah blah blah. Don't they get that anything they say we have heard before? Just don't read the thread if you are that way. I don't go into threads that bore me. That to me is the weird fascination.
Share 49ersWebzone