There are 87 users in the forums

Fan asks John York: When are you getting Harbaugh back?

WHAT UP BTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by Baalkethegreat:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Originally posted by cNiner:

Who are these amazingly hot chicks?? Plus they are telling the yorks to F off! Hot!!!

Dibs on the Blonde! called it! GOTEEEM!
She is mine!!

Sorry fellas I'm already married to her, she's neither of yalls.

Nice of your "wife" to take off her wedding ring when she's out with the girls .
Originally posted by MasterBlaster:

Who are these amazingly hot chicks?? Plus they are telling the yorks to F off! Hot!!!

She is mine!!

Nice of your "wife" to take off her wedding ring when she's out with the girls .

I told her not to wear it when we were out together...
http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_29264169/49ers-co-owner-disappointed-season
I just want to say the only thing which I can see acceptable for the Yorks getting rid of Harbaugh for personal reasons is if Jim Harbaugh had explicit relations Jeds wife.

She is mine!!

Come on man lots of people don't wear wedding rings. Besides it fell down the drain that morning when we were in the shower...
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by Godfather:
Jim Harbuagh proved he was a good coach in the nfl. Not sure how some cant see that?

These posters will try anything to not give credit to the only winning coach we had in years. Amazing isnt it? Entertaining how they try, to say the least. Lol

I just tune them out now. Pay them no mind.

I think I'm in love. Not only are those women beautiful, they know more about football then Jed and Dumbsula.
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:

I think I'm in love. Not only are those women beautiful, they know more about football then Jed and Dumbsula.

Do they??
After reading what Harbaugh did to a commit, I've lost all respect for Harbaugh, and am glad he is gone.

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
After reading what Harbaugh did to a commit, I've lost all respect for Harbaugh, and am glad he is gone.

What is that?
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
What is that?

Withdrew a scholarship from him a week before national signing day. The kid had signed a letter of intent back in 2013. But this happens a lot in college football. Not as bad as a year or 2 ago when a team I think Louisville didn't withdraw the scholarship until the day of national signing day. So to blame Harbaugh for it is fair but every college does it.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
What is that?

Withdrew a scholarship from him a week before national signing day. The kid had signed a letter of intent back in 2013. But this happens a lot in college football. Not as bad as a year or 2 ago when a team I think Louisville didn't withdraw the scholarship until the day of national signing day. So to blame Harbaugh for it is fair but every college does it.
oh so that makes it alright
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
What is that?

He only wants men in the meeting room...so he went back to coach kids in college and then takes their toys away.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 21, 2016 at 12:59 PM ]
lol. You guys need to grow up and move on.
Share 49erswebzone