There are 97 users in the forums

Fan asks John York: When are you getting Harbaugh back?

Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Those who talk bad about harbaugh are ungrateful.

You can be grateful and still not like the guy. The two are not mutually exclusive.
This dude prob has those pins made up in some sweatshop in some country nobody's ever heard off and pays them in bottle caps or some s**t.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
You can be grateful and still not like the guy. The two are not mutually exclusive.

he is the reason why we went to the playoff how can you not like the guy? what did he did to you other than get rid of alex smith?
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by mojave45:
Everyone in the NFL knew he would be available. No one went out of their way to get him. Why is that? He was the perfect winning coach in always right?

I just get tired of hearing than talked about like he was the second coming of Bill Walsh.

Because everybody and their mamma knew he was going to Michigan too. Interest has to be mutual and it's not like they can reach out to him when he's the coach of the 49ers still. It's all done behind the scenes and behind the scenes it's don't bother he's going to UM.

Sorry, but no. If they had wanted him, they would have found a way to be there in time . Just like Michigan. And if his agent had any feelers the two of them would have explored them. Magness is there either weren't any, Or no one was willing to give him even close to what he wanted.
Originally posted by mojave45:
Sorry, but no. If they had wanted him, they would have found a way to be there in time . Just like Michigan. And if his agent had any feelers the two of them would have explored them. Magness is there either weren't any, Or no one was willing to give him even close to what he wanted.

If Harbaugh wanted to play the game he would of waited longer than 10 seconds to sign onto his next team. Seriously he signed with Michigan 2 days after our season ended. It was basically York telling him he was no longer a 49er and him saying could you hold on a second I'm working out my deal with Michigan right now. You are aware of the Rooney rule right? A team couldn't even sign Harbaugh if they wanted to in that time frame until they've interviewed some black potential coaches. Get it thu your head he picked his own destination.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Fans of Harbaugh do realize HE picked CK right? A college option QB with no desire to become a pocket passer. This is the QB Jim chose over all other QB's to become our Franchise QB. Jim bolts to Michigan and we're stuck with a benched and expensive "franchise QB." Now we have to start over.

Bolted to Michigan? Seriously? I sure though you were smarter than that.
And yes he picked CK and everything WAS working fine UNTIL they tried to turn him into a pocket passer.

There's a saying ... if things are working ... don't fix it!

Bottom line is: Are you happy with the end results? ... and how soon do you think before it gets righted again?
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Bolted to Michigan? Seriously? I sure though you were smarter than that.
And yes he picked CK and everything WAS working fine UNTIL they tried to turn him into a pocket passer.

There's a saying ... if things are working ... don't fix it!

Bottom line is: Are you happy with the end results? ... and how soon do you think before it gets righted again?

Depends on how quickly they can get a coach that understands the passing game.
I got 3 pins from him at Cleveland.
Originally posted by Baalkethegreat:
Originally posted by cNiner:

Who are these amazingly hot chicks?? Plus they are telling the yorks to F off! Hot!!!

Amazingly hot? Lol.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

You got more pins in the first half then we had first downs.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 15, 2015 at 6:19 PM ]

Those were 4 awesome years to be a niner fan. Sorry to those who hate harbaugh so much for whatever reason can't appreciate it.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by NCommand:
^^^ monster high performing OL and power run game with Gore (HOF in his prime) against an NFL built to defend the pass, college QB and offense that no DC knew how to prepare for...Alex was ascending before Jim even got here and when he was, wasn't allowed to do anything with the team yet we still went to the NFCCG? Coaching? Talent? Camp Alex. About all the time Jim had to do was provide a vision, "Who's got it better than us?" And he did that well. He got the team buying in for two full years.

But that formula was not sustainable in the NFL even despite a defense with HOF talent on it and top 5 every year. You know what was sustainable? A Vic Fangio-lead defense. You guys are giving wins and offense standing success in large part, to a defense...the offense went against the NFL grain but once that bad boy was figured out, it was over. Good run...almost worked too.

Does everybody have to be reminded that Vic Fangio was Jim Harbaugh's hire. There's no Vic Fangio and no top 5 defense without Jim Harbaugh. When Harbaugh left Fangio, Fangio left to a parallel job and where's that top 5 defense now? Hell last year our defense was devastated with injuries and it still performed. You can downplay it all you want but it was Jim Harbaugh's team that went to those 3 NFC conferences final and our stupid organization that blew it up for this pile of s**t.
ah yes imagine if there was no fangio , thank you harbaugh !

You were one of the ones saying Fangio was overrated and only succedded because of our roster and Mangini would do better. Now you are giving all credit to him to help your anti-Harbaugh narrative.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Those were 4 awesome years to be a niner fan. Sorry to those who hate harbaugh so much for whatever reason can't appreciate it.

Yeah while i was banned, and i read a couple things here near the end of harbaugh going, I seen alot more Ohh harbaugh needs to go its fine we have kap bulllsh*t, now all i hear from those same people "omggg kap just needs a coach because see look at harbaugh" Hypocritical AF lol
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

You got more pins in the first half then we had first downs.

Jim is a good coach who has been elevated to god status by media and fans for his magnetic personality and quick turnarounds of teams he takes over.

What I don't get is he gets to play victim card after turning down 3 contract extension offers (per Jim Trotter) and having a personality that burns people out quickly. What I also don't get is he gets hailed as all knowing genius god even though he's never won a national title or a super bowl title as a player or coach. Also negotiated with Michigan throughout the 2014 season.

Nobody can just handle the fact that he's a really good coach with a short shelf life, always has to be a whine-fest.

The yorks' poor choices outside of him + the Tomsula/Baalke stuff are separate issues to me.
[ Edited by 49ersGiants7 on Dec 15, 2015 at 7:17 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone