There are 115 users in the forums

Jonah lomu dead... rugby union/all black legend

Not a fan of rugby but if anyone ask me to name a rugby union player his name would be the first to pop into my head... died age 40!!! Eek
  • Garce
  • Veteran
It has nothing to do with brain injuries I bet.
damn that sucks....... rip and condolences.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Nov 17, 2015 at 5:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:

Kidney disease
250 pounds and could run the 100m in under 11 secs,was a true beast

R.I.P champ
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aussiepeter:
Originally posted by Garcia:

Kidney disease

As I suspected.
jarryd hayne ‏@JarrydHayne 10m10 minutes ago Rest easy my bro. The greatest rugby player to ever lace the boots. It was a pleasure to have met you… https://instagram.com/p/-Ncn-au756/
tragic, my condolences to his his family and the wider nz rugby public. a sad day of mourning for his nation

poroporoaki and era i roto i te rangimarie (farewell and rest in peace)
So sad. I've been quietly weeping at my desk all morning. Another childhood hero bites the dust
RIP

Originally posted by aussiepeter:
Not a fan of rugby but if anyone ask me to name a rugby union player his name would be the first to pop into my head... died age 40!!! Eek

Thanks for creating this thread... I was coming to post it in the RWC thread, but it deserves its own acknowledgement...
I'm stunned, absolutely stunned… He battled illness for some time, but I was under the impression he was doing much better.
Very sad news…

RIP Jonah, you will be missed. (My first Rugby hero, going all the way back to the 95 RWC)
Sad, gone way too soon! Much like Walter Payton was.
[ Edited by SportOvaFilmTV on Nov 17, 2015 at 9:36 PM ]
Champion player, champion bloke. Good on ya mate.

[ Edited by Zealot on Nov 18, 2015 at 12:52 AM ]
Timely reminder to everyone to consider becoming an Organ donor, Jonah had a kidney transplant in 2011 unfortuanately it failed but you may save a life!!!
never heard of her
a true rugby legend, not been anyone like him before or since.
Share 49erswebzone