LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 305 users in the forums

2015-16 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Theres a chance this team is worse than last year. I didnt even think that was remotely possible.

I think they just need to find better rotations. Byron is stuck on this crap rotation now and there big holes throughout the game where the team on the floor doesn't know wtf they're doing.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Theres a chance this team is worse than last year. I didnt even think that was remotely possible.

I think they just need to find better rotations. Byron is stuck on this crap rotation now and there big holes throughout the game where the team on the floor doesn't know wtf they're doing.

Yup. These rotations are maddening. Speaking of, our defensive rotations and ability to stick with our man is garbage too. 120 points again tonight. And I swear they're scheming it where if the ball handler takes the PnR wide to switch on it no matter what. Way too many times am I seeing Lou Williams stuck on a big. WAY too many times.

I'd also like to see D'Angelo more aggressive coming off the PnR. Attack the big. Make something happen.
defense is just awful. this offense is pretty good, minus kobe, but the defense is just garbage.
.oops
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Nov 4, 2015 at 2:47 PM ]
I don't get it. Just a play on words?
First MWP and Larry Nance sightings of the year.
Originally posted by GameOver:
First MWP and Larry Nance sightings of the year.

and no ryan kelly = win.
Much better rotations tonight from Byron. Completely mixed it up compared to what he's been doing and it made the difference. Keep it up, guys. Good win.
ya...but Kobe...

i hate seeing him play like this. makes me feel so bad for him.

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
ya...but Kobe...

only gonna get worse as the season goes on and his body starts to wear down even more.
Coulda shoulda had this game, blah blah blah. WTF was up with Randle? Just wanted to shoot from the outside all game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WEDNESDAY.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
ya...but Kobe...

This is rough man. I almost want him to either call it or we have to cut his PT in half. He just gets worse as the game goes on.
Lakers / heat game starting. No kobe tonight. I guess they decided to hold him out of the first game of a back to back instead of the 2nd. Probably figure there's a better chance to beat the magic. lol
Share 49ersWebzone