LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

2015-16 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Lol D Russel "I played like s**t!"

lol

That Larry Nance Jr. dunk was sick. Dude can fly. I hope we don't end up trading Russell even for Westbrook. I love his game.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Kobe looks faded. You know he was puffing with Snoop.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Lol D Russel "I played like s**t!"

lol

that was funny lol.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Definitely looks more confident.
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Has a team ever played 3 starters in a summer league game.

I would think the Lakers are bigger favorites to win the summer league than the Warriors are to win the NBA title.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I would think the Lakers are bigger favorites to win the summer league than the Warriors are to win the NBA title.

Who are the 3 starters he's talking about? D-Lo is the only starter to play in these games for the Lakers. Ingram is lined up to come off the bench behind Deng and Nance backs up Randle. I can't see why the Lakers should be favorites to win the summer league, if that's actually a thing.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Who are the 3 starters he's talking about? D-Lo is the only starter to play in these games for the Lakers. Ingram is lined up to come off the bench behind Deng and Nance backs up Randle. I can't see why the Lakers should be favorites to win the summer league, if that's actually a thing.

I dont know about 3 starters but with D-Lo, Nance, and Ingram they have way more talent than other teams. Did you see the Warriors? LOL Awful

I dont know about 3 starters but with D-Lo, Nance, and Ingram they have way more talent than other teams. Did you see the Warriors? LOL Awful

Did I see the Warriors summer league game? Why the hell would anybody watch that? The Lakers are so young and the roster is wide open. That's the only reason to watch them. The Warriors have what, 1 or 2 spots for rookies? Pointless to care about what happens in their summer league.

Did I see the Warriors summer league game? Why the hell would anybody watch that? The Lakers are so young and the roster is wide open. That's the only reason to watch them. The Warriors have what, 1 or 2 spots for rookies? Pointless to care about what happens in their summer league.

My point was... they have no one that would sniff any minutes for any team. The Lakers have 3 guys that will play major minutes and are clearly the most talented team in the Summer League. That is why I said they should be heavy favorites to win. Pretty obvious actually. But, Simmons is by far the most exciting player to watch. He is going to be special. WOW

My point was... they have no one that would sniff any minutes for any team. The Lakers have 3 guys that will play major minutes and are clearly the most talented team in the Summer League. That is why I said they should be heavy favorites to win. Pretty obvious actually. But, Simmons is by far the most exciting player to watch. He is going to be special. WOW

Uh, ok. You're so all over the place here, I don't even know how to respond. So

You're talking about Jonathon Simmons from the Spurs, right? Ben Simmons can't shoot to save his life although he has made a couple of pretty passes in each game, I haven't seen enough to say he is the most exciting player to watch. Offensively, he is a 6-10 Rondo at this point and although I've only watched two games, I haven't seen anything defensively that jumps out at me
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:

You're talking about Jonathon Simmons from the Spurs, right? Ben Simmons can't shoot to save his life although he has made a couple of pretty passes in each game, I haven't seen enough to say he is the most exciting player to watch. Offensively, he is a 6-10 Rondo at this point and although I've only watched two games, I haven't seen anything defensively that jumps out at me

I guess we must be watching things differently then. I saw a guy who can get to the hoop, is an amazing passer, and is obviously more talented than anyone else who has been on the floor so far. And yes its BEN Simmons. Your boy Lebron shot 29% as a rookie in the NBA. Kobe shot 26% from 3 in his first full year as a starter. Lots of guys come in and improve their shots and Simmons probably will too.
Take this s**t to a different thread.
Share 49ersWebzone