LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

2015-16 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by nothing03:
If he is really willing to take a back seat he should come off the bench lol. Let Russell and Clarkson start to build their chemistry.

f**k no man. Even if he is a shell of himself, you don't disrespect an all time great like that on his team. Clarkson will probably end up with more overall minutes at the end of the year, but Kobe starts if healthy.

Of course Kobe is better than Clarkson I am just saying if he is really serious let Clarkson start over him and cheer on the young guys on the team just like KG.

Clarkson starts at SG. Kobe starts at SF.
So Dallas tonight, eh? Let's see what the boys have under their sleeves tonight. Hopefully some actual defensive effort followed by real offensive sets.
Lakers start the game, instantly down 15-0. lol
The defense still atrocious.
Julius looks great. Continues to have great energy and stays active. Love the way he attacks the rim and these slow footed bigs. D-Lo taking a few more shots here, me gusta (despite him not knocking one down). Kobe...well...he's healthy still at least.

Our PnR D and rotations are sloppy. Turnovers in the 1st quarter killed us. Let's build off that, boys. See what comes of the 2nd half...
Originally posted by socalfan21:
The defense still atrocious.

it's gonna tough on defense the rest of the season. russel is pretty big for a pg, but isn't the most atheletic pg by any stretch. then u have kobe who plays no D. clarkson is undersized at SG and so is randle at PF.
OUR D ROTATIONS ARE SO BAD GOODNESS f**kING GRACIOUS
This team might have a slim chance if they didn't always start in a huge hole to climb out of. lol
i thought byron is great defensive coach

Mudiay > Russell

(Don't care that its only been a few games. Cant imagine this opinion will change soon, if ever.)
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Mudiay > Russell

(Don't care that its only been a few games. Cant imagine this opinion will change soon, if ever.)

LOL.. What? Maybe you could actually wait until 2016 to make an informed decision on this.

But since you are using the games so far.. are you most impressed by Mudiay's 37% shooting, his 64% free throw shooting, or his 6 turnovers to 4.8 assist ratio?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Mudiay > Russell

LOL.. What? Maybe you could actually wait until 2016 to make an informed decision on this.

But since you are using the games so far.. are you most impressed by Mudiay's 37% shooting, his 64% free throw shooting, or his 6 turnovers to 4.8 assist ratio?

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Mudiay > Russell

But...but...the boxscore said....
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Mudiay > Russell

But...but...the boxscore said....

I dont see how you can truly judge a rookie after a week. I know I would want to wait at least until they have played 20 games or so before making any real judgements.
Share 49ersWebzone