LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

NASCAR

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jrg:
i love how the wrestling thread got moved to parking lot, but driving in circles is still in other sports lol

Because racing cars is a competition, and wrestling is just theater.

True. But if you're gonna claim wrestling (something that actually requires athletic ability) isn't a sport, then neither is sitting in a car turning left.
i love how the wrestling thread got moved to parking lot, but driving in circles is still in other sports lol

True. But if you're gonna claim wrestling (something that actually requires athletic ability) isn't a sport, then neither is sitting in a car turning left.
ESPN recognizes it as a sport thus it's a sport.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

ESPN recognizes it as a sport thus it's a sport.

ESPN recognizes the spelling bee and poker
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 10, 2015 at 3:34 PM ]

Racing takes a huge physical toll on you in the longer races and you have to be extremely skilled. But it is 50% machinery but that's why they are called motor sports.

One thing for sure it isn't just driving around in a circle.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

Racing takes a huge physical toll on you in the longer races and you have to be extremely skilled. But it is 50% machinery but that's why they are called motor sports.

One thing for sure it isn't just driving around in a circle.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Good deal, it's not worth dealing with all the health risks.
Share 49ersWebzone