Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
RIP Carol Fitzgerald

Very sad to hear about that.

Cancer sucks ass

f**k cancer. RIP.

Amen.

Happen to have KNBR on yesterday when Rod Brooks was emotionally breaking the news. Thoughts and prayers with Bob and his family as well. He mentioned she passed away from Pancreatic cancer, hit pretty close to home as I lost my mom to Pancreatic cancer back in April. It's an awful battle to watch a loved one go through.

Yea man...sorry for your loss. It truly sucks to watch a loved one go thru this. sorry bro.

I had to see my grandma go thru this last month before she passed away. It's a helpless feeling and tough to escape even after they're gone. Just heart-breaking.
Yea man...sorry for your loss. It truly sucks to watch a loved one go thru this. sorry bro.

I had to see my grandma go thru this last month before she passed away. It's a helpless feeling and tough to escape even after they're gone. Just heart-breaking.

Thank you man I appreciate that. Sorry for your loss as well, it's never an easy thing to deal with
Rathman and 4ML....sorry for your losses fellas. Keep your heads up!
Can we just start the season tomorrow? So sick of watching the 49ers and Giants trounce out there and not care.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
RIP Carol Fitzgerald

Very sad to hear about that.

Cancer sucks ass

f**k cancer. RIP.

Amen.

Happen to have KNBR on yesterday when Rod Brooks was emotionally breaking the news. Thoughts and prayers with Bob and his family as well. He mentioned she passed away from Pancreatic cancer, hit pretty close to home as I lost my mom to Pancreatic cancer back in April. It's an awful battle to watch a loved one go through.

It's the worst thing in the world..
sorry for both of your losses

try to remove any image of when they were sick from your mind, and remember the healthy, strong version of them, it helps a little
[ Edited by IT21 on Sep 26, 2016 at 12:48 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IT21:
It's the worst thing in the world..
sorry for both of your losses

try to remove any image of when they were sick from your mind, and remember the healthy, strong version of them, it helps a little

Thanks IT, Rathman, Steve.

So many ppl have seen cancer take away a friend or a family member. Just sad.

EAD cancer.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
kd and steph lookin' like wax figures
Still can't believe KD is a dub every time I see him with that jersey on. I just wanna play the damn Cavs already
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Hopper:

Looks like Steph is wearing KD's shorts and vice versa

I see Steph is rocking the medical assistant low top all white currys

crossover jerseys are wet.. may have to copp

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

i'm glad he cut that fro down
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

wish they'd used the old number font as well:

...the current copperplate numerals looked lame at first back in 2010, but have grudgingly grown on me (Nike is prob gonna blow everything up next season tho)

I think "WARRIORS" should've been gold oulined in white as well
I just dont understand why they must attempt to modernize everything. When we first heard that the current uniforms would be like the City uniforms, I was pumped. Then we got what we got (which I consider some of the worst jerseys in sports). Then we heard we were going to get an alternate like the TMC uniforms, and I was pumped again. Then we got these updated versions of the TMC jerseys.

Guess I will continue to keep wearing my city jerseys and just purchased a slate Durant. Couldnt be more disappointed with these new jerseys.
I like em..
Share 49ersWebzone