LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors 2015-16

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I still can't believe the Cavs came back and won the championship. Makes me sick.

Yes, it happened. It was awesome...especially because Cavs came back to win 3 straight.

It was the best!

I dont care if you call me a homer or any other name 4ML, but I wholeheartedly believe the series ends in 5 games if LeBron hadnt lobbied for a suspension.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I dont care if you call me a homer or any other name 4ML, but I wholeheartedly believe the series ends in 5 games if LeBron hadnt lobbied for a suspension.

It's ok to believe whatever you want. I don't do name-calling.

FYI - Draymond may have had the best game of his life in game 7 and Cavs still won. winning game 7 on the road rarely happens. So, if Cavs overcame that in game 7...they were up for whatever in 5.
[ Edited by 4ML on Sep 21, 2016 at 2:03 PM ]

There is no doubt in my mind it ends in 5 without the suspension. The Cavs were done and Kiki Vandeweigh gave them life.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

There is no doubt in my mind it ends in 5 without the suspension. The Cavs were done and Kiki Vandeweigh gave them life.

Blame Draymond for collecting Flagrant fouls throughout the playoffs.

He deserved to get flagrant for what he did in game 4.

Best team won!

Originally posted by 4ML:

Best team won!

I kind of compare it to you in our fantasy baseball league. Without Crazys mistake you have no chance at making the money. Without Kiki the Cavs had no chance at winning the titlle
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Best team won!

I kind of compare it to you in our fantasy baseball league. Without Crazys mistake you have no chance at making the money. Without Kiki the Cavs had no chance at winning the titlle

I also compare it to fantasy baseball league. Ppl don't understand the rules and then complain about them and blame others.

Very astute observation.
I also compare it to fantasy baseball league. Ppl don't understand the rules and then complain about them and blame others.

Very astute observation.

LOL You mean the rules that were supposed to be the same as last year but the commish made an honest mistake? It was not about understanding the rules.

But enough of hijacking this thread. Go back to your damn Cavs thread.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Very astute observation.

LOL You mean the rules that were supposed to be the same as last year but the commish made an honest mistake? It was not about understanding the rules.

I didn't hijack this thread. You brought up the fantasy baseball league.
Lol @ go back to your Cavs thread.
It's not Cavs thread. It's Unanimous MVP Lebron James aka the ultimate Warrior and his Cavs thread.

Very astute observation.

It's not Cavs thread. It's Unanimous MVP Lebron James aka the ultimate Warrior and his Cavs thread.

I think you should call it 4ML's Kind of Disturbing Lebron Man Crush. lol

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Very astute observation.

I think you should call this thread "We blew a 3-1 lead" lol

Very astute observation.

I think you should call this thread "We blew a 3-1 lead" lol

lol Not a bad idea.
RIP Carol Fitzgerald

Very sad to hear about that.

Cancer sucks ass

Lebron's a b***h for crying like a baby.

No doubt.
RIP Carol Fitzgerald

Share 49ersWebzone