LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors 2015-16

Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Lol so I moved to OKC a couple months ago, just recieved my Durant (warriors) jersey, and wore it today for the first time... the reactions were priceless hahahah

be safe bruh lol

Kevin Durant has some weird tattoo choices.
no damon jones (sp?) to start camp

myers making baalke like pics now

Originally posted by JustinMT:

Kevin Durant has some weird tattoo choices.

for real.. how you gonna tat another man's face on your thigh lol
Looks like Dub fans aren't the only ones happy he came to GSW

This was two months ago but it's still good news to long suffering warrior fans and abandoned Sonics fans
Golden State of Mind ‏@unstoppablebaby 33m33 minutes ago
ICYMI: Kevon Looney is on track to be ready for training camp http://ow.ly/4ILx304868L #Warriors
f**king lit

@RicBucher says that he's spoken w/Stephen Jackson who will attend training camp with the Warriors & will not stand for the national anthem
training camp soon!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
f**king lit

@RicBucher says that he's spoken w/Stephen Jackson who will attend training camp with the Warriors & will not stand for the national anthem

I seriously cannot believe the Warriors would ever let that cancer near the team.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
f**king lit

I seriously cannot believe the Warriors would ever let that cancer near the team.

I agree. Though, if true, I wonder if Kerr thinks Jax might be able to somehow keep Draymond focused.

Originally posted by zonkers:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
f**king lit

I agree. Though, if true, I wonder if Kerr thinks Jax might be able to somehow keep Draymond focused.

Enforcer role

So when lebron is running his mouth and trying to show dominance over an injured superstar and baiting another player into suspension, we can run sjax out there to calm that s**t down.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This is just about Stack Jack trying to improve his image, and possibly pursue some career related to basketball down the line.

I would be shocked if Stephen Jackson actually ended up on the final roster. I don't see that happening. The guy has nothing left in the tank to offer.
bruh how old is sjax now..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
bruh how old is sjax now..

38. I wouldnt care if he was 28. Dont want that loser around the team.
On the sjax note, I wouldn't be surprised if some or all of the Warriors do anthem stuff. I get the feeling that Kerr will try be like the zen master and encourage Curry and Draymond to express themselves on/off the court.
[ Edited by zonkers on Sep 15, 2016 at 11:32 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone