There are 110 users in the forums

The Next NBA Superstar..

• FAS33
  • Veteran
http://hoopshabit.com/2015/11/20/lsus-ben-simmons-next-nba-superstar/

The writer must've read my thread.
[ Edited by FAS33 on Nov 20, 2015 at 2:28 PM ]
Looks really impressive for a freshman, but Michael Beasley also looked like a beast. For now, Curry and Davis are the next superstars. Simmons and Towns may end up being superstars too.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Looks really impressive for a freshman, but Michael Beasley also looked like a beast. For now, Curry and Davis are the next superstars. Simmons and Towns may end up being superstars too.

Curry and Davis are already superstars. I'd say Curry is easily the 2nd top superstar behind LeBron right now.
Originally posted by FAS33:
http://hoopshabit.com/2015/11/20/lsus-ben-simmons-next-nba-superstar/

The writer must've read my thread.

Are you his agent. Theres strict rules in America in what you are doing. Haha
Anthony Davis does things nobody else can do, the only knock is that he's injured too much. Watch Thon Maker on YouTube, unreal.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Anthony Davis does things nobody else can do, the only knock is that he's injured too much. Watch Thon Maker on YouTube, unreal.

Man if he played for a big market team he'd be one of the most marketed players in the NBA.
  • FAS33
  • Veteran

not a bad 6 foot 10 Guard.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Guy is putting up crazy numbers already 16 pts 14 reb 6 asst averages

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by FAS33:
Anythony Davis isnt that good.

This guy isn't a superstar. Parker and Wiggins had more potential/hype heading into college. Anthony Davis will be a superstar for the next decade, at a valuable position while at that

While I still don't believe he'll be a superstar, I will say that he has potential to be a five year all star. His game is silky smooth!

Plays a lot like Odom. The guy can't score but he's a great facilitator
[ Edited by YungAce on Dec 1, 2015 at 10:43 AM ]
The Australian bred Ben Simmons is the man to watch.

43 points, 14 rebounds, 7 assists, 5 steals and 3 blocks.
Originally posted by Knowledge:

43 points, 14 rebounds, 7 assists, 5 steals and 3 blocks.

He's going to be exciting to watch during the NIT. He's fun to watch, his team is horrible though.
Share 49erswebzone