lol no

Towns>> any big man the sixers have
Wiggins>>Simmons
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Towns > Embiid, Noel, Okafor

Embiid will be better than towns if he stays healthy. IF

He can do everything Towns can and more. IF

lol Please. Embiid has talent but in no way will he ever be better than Towns.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

thats a ridiculous statement

If it wasnt for the injury this wouldnt even be a question. Embiid was a better prospect coming out and can do everything Towns can and more. It all comes down to if he can stay healthy. Towns gets the edge on that
Originally posted by valrod33:

lol no

Towns>> any big man the sixers have
Wiggins>>Simmons

we will see

thats a ridiculous statement

If it wasnt for the injury this wouldnt even be a question. Embiid was a better prospect coming out and can do everything Towns can and more. It all comes down to if he can stay healthy. Towns gets the edge on that

LOL You are such a Sixer homer you cant even see that Towns is the far superior player. There isnt an NBA exec alive that would take Embiid over Towns.
LOL You are such a Sixer homer you cant even see that Towns is the far superior player. There isnt an NBA exec alive that would take Embiid over Towns.

Why is he far superior? Because he didn't get hurt? Or because he has one year under his belt? It damn sure isn't talent

Why is he far superior? Because he didn't get hurt? Or because he has one year under his belt? It damn sure isn't talent

Well we're gonna find out really quick now, aren't we. If Embid doesn't instantly look like the best young player in the sport then we will know who is more talented. Embid also had the luxury of observing the league for a season on the bench, so technically he should come out looking better than KAT did.

Towns can pass, defend, rebound, block, shoot 3s, has a mid range game and post game, and also makes his FTs. what else can Embiid do more than him?

Towns can pass, defend, rebound, block, shoot 3s, has a mid range game and post game, and also makes his FTs. what else can Embiid do more than him?

Well he gets hurt like a pro.

Tell me. Do you think there would be ONE GM that would take Embiid over Towns? Embiid hasnt done anything in this league other than get hurt yet you are saying that he will be better than Towns if he stays healthy. Based on what? One year in college? At least Towns has clearly proven that he is a superior talent in the NBA

Tell me. Do you think there would be ONE GM that would take Embiid over Towns? Embiid hasnt done anything in this league other than get hurt yet you are saying that he will be better than Towns if he stays healthy. Based on what? One year in college? At least Towns has clearly proven that he is a superior talent in the NBA

Obviously they will take KAT because he hasn't had multiple foot surgeries. I can only project what i think Embiid can and will do and i base everything off of what the scouts and GMs were talking about before his first injury. A generational type player. I expect him to play at that level if healthy. Im not taking anything away from KAT. Best center drafted last year. I just think if you put both these players in the same draft and both are healthy Embiid goes first
[ Edited by Knowledge on Oct 6, 2016 at 4:56 PM ]

I think he'll have better low post moves and range. Also bigger and stronger

Obviously they will take KAT because he hasn't had multiple foot surgeries. I can only project what i think Embiid can and will do and i base everything off of what the scouts and GMs were talking about before his first injury. A generational type player. I expect him to play at that level if healthy. Im not taking anything away from KAT. Best center drafted last year. I just think if you put both these players in the same draft and both are healthy Embiid goes first

I understand. You WANT to believe this and I get it. I mean you are a fan of the worst team in basketball, maybe the worst team in football, and one of the worst teams in baseball. That cant be easy and it makes perfect sense to want to believe that Embiid will be an all time great.

I understand. You WANT to believe this and I get it. I mean you are a fan of the worst team in basketball, maybe the worst team in football, and one of the worst teams in baseball. That cant be easy and it makes perfect sense to want to believe that Embiid will be an all time great.

Im not even saying hes going to be an all time great tho. I didnt say i think hes going to be better than Wilt. I said he would be better than a player thats been in the league one year and had an amazing rookie season
Share 49ersWebzone