There are 130 users in the forums

2016 NBA Offseason Discussion Thread

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 165,791
Cavs owner Dan Gilbert giving NBA championship rings to janitors, food vendors, police at The Q

link
Thats pretty cool
  • lazy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,687
Royce Young ‏@royceyoung 20m20 minutes ago
Cameron Payne suffered an "acute fracture" to his fifth metatarsal in his right foot, the same one he had surgery on this summer.


Originally posted by lazy:
Royce Young ‏@royceyoung 20m20 minutes ago
Cameron Payne suffered an "acute fracture" to his fifth metatarsal in his right foot, the same one he had surgery on this summer.



He'll be ok. He just dance and s**t anyways.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by jrg:
KG officially retires

Kobe Duncan and KG.

That's one hell of a HOF class.

For sure. 3 of the greatest ever.

KG was great in his prime, he could do it all on the court.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Sep 29, 2016 at 12:02 PM ]
End of the "Kobe" generation for sure. Good times w/ those guys.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 49,243
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by jrg:
KG officially retires

Kobe Duncan and KG.

That's one hell of a HOF class.

For sure. 3 of the greatest ever.

KG was great in his prime, he could do it all on the court.

I believe Kobe and Duncan are universally considered top 10 players of all time. Maybe slightly higher (top 7). Best PF of all time...and 2nd best SG of all time - barely behind Jordan.

IMO...Garnett probably falls between 15-25 best players of all time list...depending on what ppl value.

Insane insane HOF class. One of the very best...if not the best ever.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,687
Ben Simmons To Have Precautionary X-Rays After Rolling Ankle
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/09/30/ben-simmons-x-rays-rolling-ankle/
  • lazy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,687
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA 4m4 minutes ago
Sources: Still time, but sides aren't negotiating as Rockets, RFA Donatas Motiejunas approach midnight expiration on qualifying offer.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA 3m3 minutes ago
Without a deal, most likely resolution will be Motiejunas signing one-year qualifier and becoming an unrestricted free agent in 2017.




  • lazy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,687
Bob Cooney‏@BobCooney76

Ben Simmons has fracture in his right foot. Further details coming.


Originally posted by lazy:
Bob Cooney‏@BobCooney76

Ben Simmons has fracture in his right foot. Further details coming.

BUST!
Looking like 8-10 weeks

think he broke his pinkie toe

More playing time for Dario Saric now
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 165,791
Ouch
Share 49ersWebzone