There are 118 users in the forums

2016 NBA Offseason Discussion Thread

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
That's great,

What would be even better if he really is a cavs fan, is to move to Cleveland and just enjoy being there.

Cuz I'm sure that's all they talk about. Idk why he'd wanna stay in CA and talk with people who prolly don't care about the Cavs.

He could prolly get a mansion next to lebron for $48

Yea but he won't get to troll warrior fans lol

That's priceless

I was speaking with the front desk person here in DC. He was saying steelers fans travel well.

I noted that teams who have fans that travel well, usually mean those cities weren't very liviable and folks wanted to get the hell out of there as fast as the could.

Detroit and Pittsburgh come to mind. Maybe Cleveland too
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by jrg:
Joe Johnson can hardly contain his excitement as he suits up in a Jazz uni for the first time

You can post a number of pics of athletes who don't smile when they're in their uniform. What makes JJ any different?

Just giving you trouble. It was on the front page of Reddit.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Joe Johnson can hardly contain his excitement as he suits up in a Jazz uni for the first time

You can post a number of pics of athletes who don't smile when they're in their uniform. What makes JJ any different?

Just giving you trouble. It was on the front page of Reddit.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
That's great,

What would be even better if he really is a cavs fan, is to move to Cleveland and just enjoy being there.

Cuz I'm sure that's all they talk about. Idk why he'd wanna stay in CA and talk with people who prolly don't care about the Cavs.

That's priceless

I was speaking with the front desk person here in DC. He was saying steelers fans travel well.

I noted that teams who have fans that travel well, usually mean those cities weren't very liviable and folks wanted to get the hell out of there as fast as the could.

Well yea...Cleveland is a s**t hole.
That's great,

That's priceless

That's not why teams that "travel well" actually get a lot of support out of their respective cities. They travel well because they are usually teams that have had a lot of success in the past and have gained a lot of fans outside of their respective markets. The steelers, cowboys, 49ers, and packers in the NFL travel well. The Lakers in the NBA. The Yankees in MLB. These teams fill out of town stadiums/arenas because of sustained success throughout time and pick up fans that see them on tv a lot and watch them often in the playoffs/championships.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That's great,

That's priceless

That's not why teams that "travel well" actually get a lot of support out of their respective cities. They travel well because they are usually teams that have had a lot of success in the past and have gained a lot of fans outside of their respective markets. The steelers, cowboys, 49ers, and packers in the NFL travel well. The Lakers in the NBA. The Yankees in MLB. These teams fill out of town stadiums/arenas because of sustained success throughout time and pick up fans that see them on tv a lot and watch them often in the playoffs/championships.
Exactly
  • jrg
  • Veteran
LeBron James was at the Rams game today. Rams won by a score of 9-3. 9-3 simplified is 3-1.

Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals.
LeBron James was at the Rams game today. Rams won by a score of 9-3. 9-3 simplified is 3-1.

Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals.

• jrg
  • Veteran
You guys see the video of lebron showing up on the sideline at the rams game yesterday and the crowd starting chanting "KOBE! KOBE!! KOBE!!!" lol

The Milwaukee Bucks have agreed to an extension with small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, the team announced Monday.

The extension is for four years and is worth $100 million, sources told ESPN.com.

Great deal for both parties.
Vegas released the early over/under win totals for every team. It's in alphabetical order unfortunately. Warriors with the high of 65.5. Lakers the low of 24.5

Atlanta Hawks 43.5
Boston Celtics 51.5
Brooklyn Nets 20.5
Charlotte Hornets 39.5
Chicago Bulls 38.5
Cleveland Cavaliers 56.5
Dallas Mavericks 39.5
Denver Nuggets 34.5
Detroit Pistons 45.5
Golden State Warriors 66.5
Houston Rockets 41.5
Indiana Pacers 43.5
Los Angeles Clippers 53.5
Los Angeles Lakers 24.5
Memphis Grizzlies 43.5
Miami Heat 36.5
Milwaukee Bucks 39.5
Minnesota Timberwolves 41.5
New Orleans Pelicans 36.5
New York Knicks 38.5
Oklahoma City Thunder 45.5
Orlando Magic 36.5
Philadelphia 76ers 27.5
Phoenix Suns 26.5
Portland Trail Blazers 46.5
Sacramento Kings 32.5
San Antonio Spurs 56.5
Toronto Raptors 49.5
Utah Jazz 47.5
Washington Wizards 42.5
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Alright.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'll take over for San Antonio easily. I feel they got better in the off-season, LA will be in year 2 of the system...and Pop is still easily the best coach in the league. They have couple of solid young players too who were improving last season.

I wonder what Rose thinks about the "Super Team" Knicks odds...lol
Though, I'll take over. I think they can win 45 games.
Pistons with 4th highest in east at 45.5? We're starting to get respect again.
Share 49ersWebzone