LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 17/18

• Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Holy sh!t, man.

Wow
  • Veteran
Vidal to Barcelona. This is a strange one for me.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 190836:

I don't mind this one. I'm not a fan of Vidal - at least not at this stage of his career but if used properly - he's a solid signing. Would love to sub him in when Barca is ahead at the 65-70m mark or start him in the second leg when you need yo protect the league. Can also give some rest to Busquets. I think he's a better and more defensive version of Paulinho - which is something Barca needs.

I'd lose my mind if they can get Pogba though. That'll be THE move.
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 4, 2018 at 12:08 AM ]
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

I don't mind this one. I'm not a fan of Vidal - at least not at this stage of his career but if used properly - he's a solid signing. Would love to sub him in when Barca is ahead at the 65-70m mark or start him in the second leg when you need yo protect the league. Can also give some rest to Busquets. I think he's a better and more defensive version of Paulinho - which is something Barca needs.

Pogba is not happening. Vidal is injury prone and he would be the fifth Midfielder. He won't even crack the starting position. Two positions that I think Barca is loaded are the midfields and the center backs. I don't know about Vidal's signing. He is not need it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Pogba is not happening. Vidal is injury prone and he would be the fifth Midfielder. He won't even crack the starting position. Two positions that I think Barca is loaded are the midfields and the center backs. I don't know about Vidal's signing. He is not need it.

Let's see. I think Barca needs defensive midfield and Vidal can provide that.

Yea Pobga is a pipedream but that'll be something else.
  • Veteran

I am actually surprised Bayern let Vidal go. One thing is for sure, Barca is loaded. Can't wait for the season to start.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I am actually surprised Bayern let Vidal go. One thing is for sure, Barca is loaded. Can't wait for the season to start.

Yea...and I'm really glad they didn't land Willian or Squirrel. Would like to see them sell Gomes and Alcacer.

Final Third:
Messi
Suarez
Coutinho
Dembele
Malcolm
Munir

Mid-field
Raki
Busquets
Melo
Roberto
Vidal
Rafina
Denis Suarez

Defense
Pique
Umtiti
Alba
Semedo
Lenglet
https://youtu.be/ecgcOSEeDYI

The mighty whites start the season with a bang
  • Veteran

Yea...and I'm really glad they didn't land Willian or Squirrel. Would like to see them sell Gomes and Alcacer.

Final Third:
Messi
Suarez
Coutinho
Dembele
Malcolm
Munir

Mid-field
Raki
Busquets
Melo
Roberto
Vidal
Rafina
Denis Suarez

Defense
Pique
Umtiti
Alba
Semedo
Lenglet

I heard somewhere that Rafina might be on the trading block.
  • Veteran
Pogba might actually be happening for Barca. He wants out of MU. His choices are Barcelona or Juventus.

• NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Pogba might actually be happening for Barca. He wants out of MU. His choices are Barcelona or Juventus.

I want him back at Juve.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeKro:

I want him back at Juve.

Imagine Pogba and Ronaldo in Juventus together.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Why isn't Neymar going to Real?!? He'd be perfect there.
  • Veteran

I don't think they want him. he would be good in Bayern.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

I don't think they want him. he would be good in Bayern.

No. Never. Keep that a*****e away.
Share 49ersWebzone